YUKKI AMEY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
willyfarai
Guru

Re: YUKKI AMEY

Post by willyfarai »

That would be the surprise that all the members looked forward to at the weekend, it would be nice to see their full casting

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well better you will read the disclaimer at the end ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Braveheart82
Guru

Post by Braveheart82 »

she is a fucking pedophile!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I was sure this interview will created some reactions !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

MSK
Padawan

Post by MSK »

You Yukki...Me not horny anymore...

MSK

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Phelan wrote:nice looking girl... i like her ... looking forward to see more of her
Not anymore... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Helena Sudrez
Newb

Post by Helena Sudrez »

It's only her fantaisies, not what she does !
Pierre you should have punished her the way she likes with DATM et apple juice ! :mrgreen:

lucinto
Newb

Post by lucinto »

Oh, its really hard to make me hurt near back, but this girl can do it.
She pretend to be smart, but most of talk its just sense free.
In Russia this type of girls named (vinishko-tyan), girls who reads one and half book about something like psihology or whatever and sure what they already knows how everything works.

Funny moment - answers about what kind of man/"bended" cock she likes - example how to answer long and silly.
Also then she tries to get leadership in interview and ask brassy quastions, in my opinion its not acceptable.

And final hit is about her sexual fantasy, in my point of view - its just words, she wants to look "different" and she not really understand what she talking about.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree that fantaisies and act are two differents things but I don't agree she doesn't know what she was speaking about.
Maybe she wanted be ultra provocative only, that's the only excuse I could find for her, but she know what she speaks about, specialy when she says it is maybe a mental problem she has.
At same time she wanted be a pediatre and it means she likes child. So I hope she wanted more make a buzz than be serious !!!
At first minutes I was really in shock and now, after few days, she send me some text messages and explained me a lot about herself.
So it looks like she just wanted play over and will never hurt childrens for real.

PW

Omar996
Newb

Post by Omar996 »

I agree with Pierre and think she is only very money oriented trying to promote her MV account, nothing else. I went there and all her videos are so fucking boring. She's touch only by her fiance. It's lame action and this guy's dick is disgusting to watch. She needs a real fucker. You should have shown her your anal system and make her cum like a bitch
Bring her back for more please!