ANGEL K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
TRooperPN
Padawan

Re: ANGEL

Post by TRooperPN »

I watched now this video and it is really good conversation, but that is missing conversation on some most important moments for me that movie is not the best. much better is LYUDMILA...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You speak about it like if it was a spaghetti plate !!! What do you think, I'm not able to make it as a theater representation !!! If it's a good conversation, it's a good one and basta but because all is true, I can start again and said " OK next one will be better ! "
It is as it is and will stay like that for ever...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon I'll give you a nice BTS with her and Sophie Paris on a Seychelles beach, absolute exclusive and nice...

PW
dear pierre,

you wrote this on 26th of may, 2009.

i really don't wanna push you.
it's just a reminder. ok? ;)

i'm sure, that there are many ANGEL- and SOPHIE PARIS-fans,
who would love to see finally this BTS! :P

best regards,

craving

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

J'ai une question, peut etre un peu naive, mais lorsque tu commences à lui tripoter les nichons qu'elle te dit "stop" et que finalement tu "l'etales" sur le lit, c'etait une mise en scène non?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bien sûr...que non ! Cela ce voit non qu'une fille comme elle n'est pas un premier prix de comédie et ne saurait pas faire semblant pendant aussi longtemps !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Ahah c'est clair, mais sur le coup elle te dit d'arrêter pour final se faire défoncer lol
Mais je me disais surtout que ce genre de vidéo pouvait être mal perçu. Imagine elle n'aurait pas continuer, elle aurait pu aller voir les flics et leur dire n'importe quoi...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

c'est vrai mais bon je suis un vieux de la vieille, et tant que tu ne forces pas la bite à la main, c'est OK. Cela dit avec Samy Omidee, je reconnais que j'ai passé la ligne rouge mais on est copain donc tout va bien !

PW

Snoop
Padawan

Post by Snoop »

craving wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon I'll give you a nice BTS with her and Sophie Paris on a Seychelles beach, absolute exclusive and nice...

PW
dear pierre,

you wrote this on 26th of may, 2009.

we all know, that you are a very busy man
and i really don't wanna push you,
but it would be really great,
if you give us this BTS before one year is over! ;)

thanks!
and once again:
i really appreciate,
what you do for us every day! :P

best regards,

craving
yeah craving, You still insists :|

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

That photoshoot with Angel and Sophie is off the charts, buddy!!! I can't wait to see that BTS!!! Both girls are so incredible...

BTW, it still blows my mind that you get sleep with Sophie ever damn night! I bet that's a real chore, huh?

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know brother, it's on the table since many months but it's a bit complicate at the moment to do the BTS, I try my best but I'm over booked and need to do so many things

PW