CASEY NORHMAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: CASEY NORHMAN

Post by balou »

Perfect. Casey is an incredible young woman. For me the same "never to reach" level as the WSG with Rose Delight. Chapeau!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

balou wrote:Perfect. Casey is an incredible young woman. For me the same "never to reach" level as the WSG with Rose Delight. Chapeau!
Well said!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you all for kind comments !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Master4SubCpl
Padawan

Post by Master4SubCpl »

Homo*_*Eroticus wrote: The cherry on the cake would be the subs on the first 8 minutes of the video so that all members can fully realize the essential and joyous news she said to you,Pierre :idea:
Can anyone summarize what the main points of this conversation were?

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

Do you have any more Casey scenes for release in the future?

Ares___
Padawan

Post by Ares___ »

Hey Pierre! What is the story behind this video? You were at home or in your room alone and Casey showed up saying she wanted to have sex? Do you always keep a camera rolling every time someone knocks on your door? Just very curious

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

For us Caseyphiles a few things stand out:
The WSG scene takes place in the same room as the second part of the Casting.
Casey is wearing the same outfit as in that scene and her hairstyle and makeup is the same.
When she shows up at the door, she seems to say in English that she has forgotten something before you switch into Russian.
The question for Caseyphiles as well as newly minted Caseyologists is simple: What happened? What are the great and joyous news that Casey divulged?
Subtitles are difficult and time-consuming, but a brief synopsis would suffice and would be the perfect supplement to one of the greatest PW scenes ever.

That’s all from me.... :D :D :D

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Loved seeing Casey with you again and simply enjoying your ministrations! 8-) Your attitude, mouth, hands, etc are magic to your initiates! :twisted: :twisted: I love seeing the authentic responses to you and your actions! Thank you Casey for agreeing to share this with us! :D You too, Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well Ares___ you'll be surprise to see how I am under " CCTV " in most part of my life ( even my home has more security camera than the pentagone LOL ) and Beinhart is right, it was after the 2nd casting discussion ( but not the same room ) and she wanted more than just an interview. She also wanted tell me she was married now. Some people will see a huge controversy in that but she did not come to cheat her husband or do anything bad ( or she will never have let me show you what we did ), she is a great soul. She has an open relation with her lover who agree with her about all she decides to do until he knows and of course she told him all.
So yes idea was she wanted try again anal sex because she did not practice it since the first time of her life at the Casting + the XXXX and the WUNF, 15 months before ...

Solojust , as I see Casey is very successful here, and also because I like her very much, yes I have project to shoot with her some new videos soon ...

Daba52, your unshakable support is a real reward for me !!! Thank you so much.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

She must have a skin like silk...can´t imagine how it feels to touch her...
the best WSG so far...