MARY ROCK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
renhard111
Padawan

Re: MARY ROCK

Post by renhard111 »

gaby still the dream for all your fans....we hope anything change in future ..i think all thing can change in future

Gloryk90
Padawan

Post by Gloryk90 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well it looks like something cool and simple but in fact not.

- He was not happy that Evelina Darling came to me without him
- He came with Nika Feel but only as performer without tell she was his GF. She cheated him immediatly after the casting.
- He was with Julmodel when the agency send both Lou and him to me for casting but Artem did not let me touched her. Few days later he tried push her by the window of the model house and punched Empera on face while she tried separate them ...
- A year later he came with Mary Rock to visit me but take her back with him without even we do anything pretending she did not like me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Few month later he brought me Lizi Vogue who was supposed to work only with him but she told him to fuck off at the minute she arrived in Prague. It's me who put him in the Wunf for her first DP in order to calm down the ambiance between them.
After that, all became easier, but she did not let him fuck her in private life anymore.

Now he has a new GF brunette and send her to Sandy's model asking only one thing :
NO MEETING WITH WOODMAN !!!

Not sure from that we could said he is "open minded" man ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW

If you meant this baby girl called black angel, I think she is not his girlfriend, just a protection for her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please speak about what you know and let me speak about WHAT I KNOW !!!
Archie Rock never tried to protect any girl or anything else than his own interest ... exactly has a pimp does he just take their money and use them to get some jobs !!!
Best proves about what I said are on the net and easy to see, most of the girls I mentionned in my post above was forbidden work with another guy than him. It's was the way to force producer to take him as performer if you want have the girl ... and of course he is supposed be the one taking the money for the scene and paid the girl. ( I never accepted it but I know many did ).
A perfect pimp behavior ...

Enough with this idiot guy, this forum is about Mary Rock so speak about her because this one is an angel.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Je trouve que Mary est une bien meilleur performeuse depuis son passage chez toi !
Ses performances anal ressente chez d'autres n'a rien à voir avec les scènes d'avant qui semblaient forcées et pas naturels !

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

On on one as I like! Awesome fuck! Maybe a shitty situation for her boyfriend... But wtf... She liked it so much...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is wonderfull and not so stupid like many other who run after listening the "siren" songs from Prague devils !!!
She said officially she will never go there and even complained they change the logo of the compagny she worked for to put another one ...
She has caracter and know what she wants !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

May I just add my name to the list of those who would like to see Mary in a WUNF.

She is so lovely that I don't really mind who else is in the scene, except that Mary and a certain well-known spider are of course required. Anybody else, male or female, is a bonus, but not essential.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look, Mary is a girl who take her time in all she does and also has some specific plans inside her mind.
She gave me her words her first DP will be with me. Many girls promised something to me and was liars ( Amirah Adara first DAP for instance etc ... ) but for I have the feeling Mary Rock is a correct girl.
I am sure when she will feel ready you'll have her WUNF in DP here ...

PW

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Not trying to pressure you! But it's probably useful for you to know if a girl is popular.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well popularity here or outside of here are not always my motivation number one.
For instance Mary's casting is ranked only 22nd of the year, which is a bit sad for me considering in my opinion it's one of the best of the site !!!
But deeply I don't care, I like Mary so much as a person and she gave me her words she will do her first DP for me. I trust her and I don't care how long time it will take before she feels ready for it, until she feels comfortable, it's the most important ...

PW