STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mercury123
Guru

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by mercury123 »

Now I am completely dreaming, but it would be nice to see Stella under the shower with Pierre :D

wallacewilliam
Padawan

Post by wallacewilliam »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Stella and Stephan are a great couple and we became good friends.
I have huge respect for both of them. Of course Stella is so beautiful, tell me which man will not dream to have sex with her, but they love each others a lot and IF, I said IF, one day I could have the chance to do something just with her, for sure that will never be the money the key because they are not this category of persons ...

PW
This is to respect of course......but HE is allowed to fuck other girls? I mean he did....and she is not allowed? Thats a bit curious.....

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Justement Pierre a raison en donnant sa chance à Stephan avec d'autres filles il a peut-être une chance d'accrocher Stella !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

HE is allowed to fuck other girls? I mean he did....and she is not allowed?
You are Stella's sister, you are in the top confidence ??? How do you know if Stella is not free to do what she wants ???
I fuck also many women and let my wife free to do what she wants, up to her to decide.
As far I know it's same with Stella and Stephan who is not a "Taliban" but a cool guy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wallacewilliam
Padawan

Post by wallacewilliam »

Pierre...it wasnt critical.....and i see that Stephan is a cool guy....no doubt on it....it was just a question as i think a lot here ask themselve if you had this pleasure....not more than that.....Dont missunderstand please

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok sure ! sorry if I was looking agressive, it was not my intention ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Stella peux quand mème presenter ses copines 8-)
Attachments
EB1lN9JWkAAgFf2.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est bien d'accord !!!

PW

STELLA and STEPHAN
Padawan

Post by STELLA and STEPHAN »

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for watching our video, we hope you enjoy it)
About "Stella allow fuck another girls, but she "don't allowed":
1. Stella is Bisexual, so she enjoy sex with girls not less then me;
2. Stella very smart girl and she understand that all (atleast) guys are polygams, and much more better if i won't lie to her and hiding to fuck some girls.
3. She has only 2 guys (i am second and one more guy 5 years ago before me and she just don't wanna to fuck with another guys and i am glad that she think like that, if she will say i wanna to fuck this guy i won't say "OH NO, WHY, NO PLEASE etc...."

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Stephan and Stella, thank you for your open words, just live as YOU want, not as some others expect...

I had a relation very similar to yours, 12 years long, it was a great and intense time, we did feel free and in the same moment very happy to have each other.

It ended very sad, she went to another city (Munich) for working, there she met people who influenced her in a bad way so she changed and broke with me.

This can happen. But I feel a strong love and trust between you. That‘s wonderful. You bring us so much fun and pleasure with your natural sex full of passion — keep it and don‘t care about other people who don‘t understand your precious relation. :!: