DAVINA DAVIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sertapgirl
Padawan

Re: DAVINA DAVIS

Post by sertapgirl »

bragy2008 wrote:Haven't seen yet... but glad you're calling them out
Hi!! my name is sertap im am from turkey I watch videos with interest Will new videos come?I admire your courage hard work for a woman :D I follow you successes

sertapgirl
Padawan

Post by sertapgirl »

:roll: :oops: why don't you reply to my message everyone's posts have been answered You don't like Turkish users very much. is this true ? :cry:

sertapgirl
Padawan

Post by sertapgirl »

:evil: :shock: please delete my account My message is not already answered my account is deleted

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

Wow.... Sertapgirl started with a referenced a post from 2015. His first post was pretty positive of Pierre but really didn't pose a question. Yet in a little over an hour he felt the need to write two more posts in which he excoriated Pierre for not replying to him instantly and insinuated that it was because Pierre hates Turkish people.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to the vast majority of your fans. Posts like that must leave you wondering why you bother.

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

sertapgirl wrote::roll: :oops: why don't you reply to my message everyone's posts have been answered You don't like Turkish users very much. is this true ? :cry:
ça m'etonnerais , patience il y a une belle cousine ;)
Attachments
D3dr5ecW4AAz-EW.jpg

sertapgirl
Padawan

Post by sertapgirl »

:) HAMYNA HEAVEN a Hungarian woman this girl is not turkish girl
:D hopefully you will find a real turkish girl will come maybe there for the film from Turkey :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sertapgirl, I am not your maid and my job is not to answer within an hour to anyone here, especialy someone not a member of the site and someone who lies about the fact Hamyna heaven could not be a Turkish babe.
On top your "question" on top of this page was more an "affirmation" than a question ...
You are disrespectful to me and your attitude is negative toward other people reading your post. You never send me any proove about you been a woman as I requested after you entered this forum.
So, I do not ban you but it's first and last warning !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sertapgirl
Padawan

Post by sertapgirl »

:o i am sorry

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sertapgirl, I am not your maid and my job is not to answer within an hour to anyone here, especialy someone not a member of the site and someone who lies about the fact Hamyna heaven could not be a Turkish babe.
On top your "question" on top of this page was more an "affirmation" than a question ...
You are disrespectful to me and your attitude is negative toward other people reading your post. You never send me any proove about you been a woman as I requested after you entered this forum.
So, I do not ban you but it's first and last warning !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
C'est vrai que tu n'es pas obligé de répondre , mais certains ici manquent de respect aux autres , même si ils sont casse couilles ils oublient que je suis l'un des rares a t'avoir défendu sur de nombreux forums qui m'ont même prit pour toi et bannis ! même si je leur ai expliqué que je n'étais pas Pierre mais plutôt un gars qui lui casse les couilles et l’énerve , ils ne m'ont pas cru et m'ont blacklistés !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A écouter les gens des autres forums, je suis seul ici !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!