MATHILDE RAMOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MATHILDE RAMOS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry Braveheart82 it's not exactly in may but for 2 days I hope you will forgive me ...
Coming online now and it's one of the craziest casting on the site with her first DP, her first Golden shower ( one of the most insane since long time ) and Balou will love this video for the MEGA dirty part that I did not censored too much ...
At 3 credit today but will be at 5 for the final update ( people having bought at 3 will not need pay more )
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 10169.html
Mathilde-Ramos-the-submissive.jpg
Mathilde-Ramos-destruction.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Leifman
Padawan

Post by Leifman »

10/10.

Balou is not the only one that is BEYOND HAPPY today :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was sure about this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Leifman wrote:10/10.

Balou is not the only one that is BEYOND HAPPY today :D
Great Great Great - you didn`t promise too much ( as never ;) ) , she got an fantastic destroyment and very nasty. Great authentic action, I did enjoy.

It`s very hot outside at the moment and I got the same temperature inside :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe you should watch it again ...

PW

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

Pure gold. I agree that this girl is in your top 10 Pierre. Unbelievable performance, amazing gangbang party. You guys were destroying her and she enjoyed every second of that. Amazing amazing! I hope she returns to do an even more wilder gangbang. And what an amazing squirter wow wow wow. Mathilde you are wonderful, we love you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW

Shakirass
Guru

Post by Shakirass »

kartus2 wrote:This nasty bitch haha is the same as pretty all colombian women.
Among latin american countries (as I'm from one), Colombia is known as the most warm and servicial people on this world... That's why when you came so hard on her mouth she said you after "Con mucho gusto", that means literally "With a lot of pleasure" as saying "you are welcome" as they use daily over there in Colombia.

Seems master Woodman just discovered mostly latin american style of women haha specially from Colombia. It won't be a bad idea to try to get girls from Latin America no? What you said Pierre? It will be cheaper and high sex quality!
J'approuve, vive les colombiennes, et très bonne idée de proposer d'amener plus de filles d'Amérique du sud, je suis d'accord perso

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

en plus elles sont trés belle ;)

Shakirass
Guru

Post by Shakirass »

occidental wrote:en plus elles sont trés belle ;)
Carrément oui, elles sont vraiment magnifiques