LIZA KATSEYES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: LIZA KATSEYES

Post by Sherlok »

Although it seems new and I have been subscribed to your website several times with other accounts. I do not understand the order of uploading the videos, because if you first upload the initiation will create more interest to see your other videos, I mean, if you take a xxxx and it takes a long time to get your initiation, as the girl in that time has traveled many other productions, the desire to see if initiation goes down because she has done everything else, she understands me. It is my humble opinion. You are a teacher and you know what you do. Thank you Pierre. :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Problem is I have much more CX than XXXX in stock, so I am obliged to do this way ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Thank you for being so sincere. I like people like you. Never change Pierre :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

What a massive anal destruction -
hey people, don`t go out on the streets today on 01 May and burn cars, just log in and watch this dirty video and sodomize your girlfriend as well (most will like it :D )

Balou is celebrating this morning !! ;)

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

tout à fait d'accord avec Balou , restez chez vous et enculez votre cherie mème si elle n'a pas des yeux de chatte comme Liza , ça lui fera du bien plutot que de casser les couilles dans les rues 8-)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Balou, you made my day! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

YEAH Phelan me too :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

Both Balou and Occidental are right, instead put the bordelo in the street, break the ass of your lovely one, it's better !!!

PW

pzhan9
Padawan

Post by pzhan9 »

will castingx be rougher? :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Much more yes and more dirty too !!!

PW