ANGEL WICKY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: ADRIANA

Post by mspm89 »

Apparently she looks so different from when she started that the retards at EBI have 2 profiles for her now :lol:

They should know better. Her boobs are from a different universe but her face hasn't changed a lot, doesn't seem to have had any surgery (thank God).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will change her name as soon I have a moment !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will change her name as soon I have a moment !!!

PW
I just wanna remind you about that. But don't know maybe you are busy at the moment.

klausmueller
Guru

Re: WELLIE

Post by klausmueller »

Very sad news, she needs a mastectomy in only a few days due to breast cancer, as i heard from EBI-Forum: https://twitter.com/Angel_Wicky_II/stat ... 9879257089

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: WELLIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice to see how she is courageous and cute with her fans !!!
She is a very good person, she has all my support and it's great to see how people love her on Twitter ( 175 000 followers ).

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

klausmueller
Guru

Re: ANGEL WICKY

Post by klausmueller »

I´m a littlebit disturbed by her posts on twitter later on, after she announced she needs this surgery. Since then, she looks like everything is ok,so funny, so relaxed?! Maybe she wants to mislead herself too? First i thought, this "Cancer-Announcement" was a "1st of April Joke". Anyway, i wish her all the best, that 1st of all, she will survive this surgery,and 2nd will be happy later on ...!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I was also disturbed by this video and I see she is supposed coming to work soon in Budapest, so maybe I will try see her and speak about it.

PW

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

Thank god, she overcome cancer and she is still young and horny and everything. Would love to see her in an updated Woodman-Casting, she is smart and positive in every way, so i think, Pierre Woodman likes her a lot still!

Her a short clip shotly before her suggery,she is listening to her own singing: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/948512915069571072

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

She seems to have no limits. I've seen her drink huge bowls of urine and take many cocks inside her at the same time with no problem.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was at the good school !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She is a very nice person, that's the most important and I'm glad she went out from this problem ...

PW