BABY JEWEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BABY JEWEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est une explosion au niveau des ventes, je suis très content !!! Merci les gars ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Was a shame seeing how nervous she was when it came to the anal, and thus it was a bit short, but still thought it was a pretty good scene otherwise, she even rimmed and swallowed

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

Tip my Pierre, I know what is success for you on the site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really ??? Lucky you because me not !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

I mean to insist that you update the vídeo to
The subscribers of the site, of course you are
The great discoverer of this beauty, so, like the various, beauties that need to be released for success in site, they will have no value none on the site.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I know this was a challenging casting for you (especially with your sore knee) but the castings you do with girls who are not sure if they want do it are my favorites.
Thanks again for another great casting and keeping us entertained (and turned on). :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!
I also love the challenges and I do like if my life depend of the result to convince them.
Sometime it works sometime I fail, it's a sport I love to practice !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

Adaidaha star was released on 1/24. Lizi vogue on 1/27. It is now 2/9. This half video is the only new clip added to this site in a two week period. I am a member and yes I'm complaining. The rest of you should too. I'd like to see the rest of this scene soon and some new content in general.

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

other times we have two in a week ... Pierre does what he can
regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree it was a bit longer than usuals for the hard update but it’s like that sometimes and then I give more content !
Already January was a month with more content than I normally give in a month but seems people don’t really care ...
I have had a lot to do in production since the February 1. Sorry for that ...
But you'll be happy of my fishing work ...

PW