DIDO ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
casale
Padawan

Re: DIDO ANGEL

Post by casale »

Pierre...i can pay you 200 Euro now if can i see DIDO DP up.....
it's true....
have you got .?
thanks ;)
your member

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please stop it Casale, I already told you by private email to not continued to push on me like that or I will block you on the forum. Respect my phylosophy of work, even for two thousand euros I will not do it and now I just decide instead of june, I will put her DP in September. :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

casale
Padawan

Post by casale »

Ok Pierre....i stop now ok...

PERFECT FOR JUNE.....the 21? the first day of summer!!! ;)

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I would now make it December, PW! Seriously, Casale, you need to give it a rest...

The Canadian.

casale
Padawan

Post by casale »

youdaman wrote:I would now make it December, PW! Seriously, Casale, you need to give it a rest...

The Canadian.
excuse me Youdaman.....i stop now my request... :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right Youdaman, it could be his christmas present if he continues like that because even my friend Ricardo told me he breaks his balls every day by email too !
Casale his a Dido's Italian fan but he doesn't understand what means to be patient !!!
Anyway I'll be nice with him, for the CX 76 I'll give you the first scene anal of Noemi, and Dido is inside with anal too !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

loves_lola
Newb

Post by loves_lola »

I must praise, I found some photos of this lovely girl recently, and immediately fell for her :oops: Searching around I see she works exclusively for you! I saw this video
Capture d’écran 2010-05-08 à 08.20.17.png
Amazing performance, how was it working with her that day? If only I weren't half-way across the world, I swear you get all the hottest girls. Had to subscribe to see all your works there! :) Keep up the great work you do

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This video is not mine, and Dido don't have any contract of exclusivity. She's free to do what she want but until now she just did one scene B/G without anal and some blow-job for the others !
I think because we are good friends she feels more comfortable like that but maybe it can change because she has some personnal projects. We will see...

PW

casale
Padawan

Post by casale »

Pierre...Thank you very much for the news about Dido... ;)

casale
Padawan

Post by casale »

Hi Pierre,how are you?
have you got any news or info about Dido Angel?
Thank you very much and excuse me for the disturb.
your member ;)