BABY JEWEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
wallacewilliam
Padawan

Re: BABY JEWEL

Post by wallacewilliam »

An answer what is actually not to accept.....sorry but here is not a personal meaning important...the people wanna see it and pay for it.....really sorry Pierre but this is not ok......

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Bla bla bla...
If you don´t like it... go away. I could´t read it anymore. Every week the same stupid requirements. How many bucks you payed the last 1, 2, 5 or more years?
PW is not Santa ;) , he could´t make every wish! Some times the members win, sometime they have to wait a little bit longer. But I felt never that I have lost. That´s the way it is. PW explained it a lot of times. I am happy about everything he share with us. Of course, I will be also happy to see some girls out of the box. There are some bombas hidden more the 2 years. And? I am still a member. But I have also a sad eye about the time he will retire. If the box will closed for ever, than you can cry. So please have more respect about what we have till now and also for everything that will come.

On my wishlist to Santa is a special wish... I want to see for a long time more content of young, older ore special girls that be fucked from PW. I was a good boy. I hope he will bring me some presents in his bag that I had wish. If not... I will be a very, very good boy next year and hope for nice gifts the next X-Mas.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Weiberabchecker for rescue me !!! Who is your wish ???

About all people asking about her, first of all nobody has paid for her, she is not visible by credits and be a member means you get all what I give you monthly but until a video is not online it's not online.
I will do it soon I promise, but don't tell me I disrespect my fans, it's not true ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Thanks PW, but that had to be said. Of course I also want to see asap new scenes, but after all, it's your business and none of the critics would stick it out for just 1 month as you do. My wish ... If I read my favorites list? My penis is about to burst.
If I could make a choice, it would not be so easy to answer. I would like to see a one on one scene with just you and a girl, it should be a long, hard and intense fuck, with no cuts of the scene (viewpoint fly on the wall), with many positions and definitely with one the top doggy. So if one of the small selections of my list of sometimes very old castings fits your schedule, then I'd like to see one of those girls, based on my preferences. The listing is not to be seen as an order. Thank you in advance and for many years to come. I hope so anyway.

Asiana
Zelda Morrison
Lydia Lust
Barbra Sweet
Julianna Mekki
Lisa Velvet
Alissa
Babette
Leona Green
Mary Angel
Olivia Grace
Virginia Velvet
Nasty Khalifa
Kira Parvati

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

You have great taste man, each of the girls you listed is amazing. Virginia Velvet has been eagerly awaited by others too, so I guess it would be a great choice.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK Virginia Velvet will be the next one ... and Baby Jewel in january.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

Virginia Velvet is the best choice off that list. Olivia Grace is the hottest/cutest one on the list but there is already anal of her on this site and others. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But for me...

Baby Jewel, Viola Bailey, Apolonia and Little Caprice are the sweetest scary hot babes Pierre has worked with since the good old days of Anetta Keys and Monica Sweet. When any more content of anybody of that caliber appears I will join the site again. I have been a member of this site off and on. There are two girls on my list I have yet to see get the full woodman treatment. I will join in a cocaine heartbeat when either hits this site. I love your work and I did not mean to offend anyone.

Weiberabchecker
Guru

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK Virginia Velvet will be the next one ... and Baby Jewel in january.

PW
Thank you! An I hope it is a one on one scene with just you and a girl, with a long, hard and intense fuck, with no cuts of the scene (viewpoint fly on the wall), with many positions and definitely with one the top doggy. Then you make my day!

Awesome!

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

To those who like beauty. Remember,
January has arrived.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Last week of January ...

PW