REBECCA VOLPETTI - WUNF 253

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

REBECCA VOLPETTI - WUNF 253

Post by admin »

mercury123
Guru

Re: REBECCA VOLPETTI - WUNF 253

Post by mercury123 »

She is an absolute babe! thank you!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Nice! Good sex, fun, atm, gs..all we like ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
Rebecca is one of my favorite babes in the industry.
It's funny because at the time two years ago, Rocco and me were still in friendship, he told me :
" do not work with a girl called Rebecca Volpetti, she is the dumpest and the most shitty performer on earth" !!!
So when I met her few months after he told me this, I was a bit suspicious, but at the second I crossed her eyes I've understood this girl is a little angel, full of kindness and totally crazy for good sex action.
I will not go into details about the reason why Rocco was speaking so bad about her, but what is sure, it was bullshit, she is just marvelous and I'm glad of her success here on my site, she deserves it 1000 times !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Wow! So so so pretty that girl! And so hot!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True, she is one of the best ever !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rollowi
Padawan

Post by rollowi »

Traumhaft schöner Analsex. Genau so muss arschficken sein.Super Szenen bei 43:45 und 54:30. Es fehlt nur noch der Anal Nelson.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ich bin kein Fan von Positionen, die nicht natürlich sind.
"Full Nelson" ist nicht sehr üblich und gefährlich für den Hals !!!

PW

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

She is amazing...she just swallowed 115 cum loads in a bukkake scene for another producer in Spain!!

That's a record!! She would be great in a Woodman XXXX gangbang....the girl will do anything yet she is so beautiful and elegant. Her and Ania Krey together in a WUNF or a XXXX would be awesome!! Worth paying 5 credits for!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me the bukkake is something impossible to watch, I hate see the sperm already of ONE man so when a girl is under a shower of sperm it's anti sex. It seems crazy but I am more excited by the view of Golden Shower action.
Bukkake in my opinion it's for gays, but I have some friends hetero who like it and I respect people fantaisies but it's not mine.

PW