AMARIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alroi
Guru

Re: AMARIS

Post by alroi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK I'll give you today ...

PW
Thanks a lot for putting her online so quickly, really appreciate it. She probably has the best pussy of this year, simply amazing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes her pussy is very nice ( I was sad the mark of her panties was still on it when I did the pictures )
maybe she will change her mind and come back to me in future, we have had a very long and interesting discussion after this casting, and she was kind ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

Now that she has done her first anal in a movie and she has improved a lot her English, can you remind her that for her 1st DP you are always ready :?:
I would like to compare the 1st ANAL shot with one 1080p Cam with your first DP supported by 2 marvelous 4K Cams :!:
This pretty girl needs you, Pierre, also if she doesn't know it yet! :mrgreen:
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but I will not do it, I'm not interested ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry but I will not do it, I'm not interested ...

PW
She never got a proper first anal, that is why she is scared of it now. The guy really roughed her up. I was surprised she went for a rough scene for her first anal. Maybe you can show her it is not so scary if done right?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't care if Amaris or Gaby Gold and few rare others decided by their own decision to go somewhere else.
It's their problem, not mine ...

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

We need update, bring her back for PW natural hc debut. ;)

Otempora ( Judas )
Padawan

Post by Otempora ( Judas ) »

Not a problem but a right.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sorry guys !!!
I don't think I accepted often in my life after I proposed a girl a first anal and she went make it somewhere else that I agree to make it !!!
It's possible when there is a specific case like Mary Rock for instance because she was OBLIGED by her agency JM and her BF Nick Rock to make it with my competition but deeply she was kind to me, but when it's just because money amount or simply prefer others, I never step back !!!
So I haven't any specific problem with Amaris, but even if she has one of most beautiful pussy on earth and I will have loved lick it, I will not invite her for an anal or even DP. It's not important for me ... or I need get 100 request from members begging me for her first DP, then maybe I will ask her !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

100 request, folks you heard the master. :D