ANNA DE VILLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: ANNA DE VILLE

Post by mspm89 »

She's one of those girls who, you can tell immediately, can handle any freak show imaginable (except for piss and anal crampies, yet). It's just not Woodman's style.

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Since she lives in Europe any plans to make new videos with Anna

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We have had a diner yesterday ...
But even if we are friends, I don't really see why I should do more with her after all things she did !!!
She will do soon a QAP ( 4 dicks in the ass with the Circus ) and I don't feel myself able to bring anything my members wish to see ...
You can tell me Adriana Chechik did also crazy nasty things and also was shoot for the Circus in USA and will come back in Europe in September for them, but I even if for you guys it's complicate to understand, for me there is a difference !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

Anna hasn't done any male on female GS yet ;) for sure a lot of people want to see that happen..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she told me this but ... you don't know all stories between Anna and me !!!
So yes maybe someone will do a video GS action in the future, but few chance it will be me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vin
Padawan

Post by Vin »

Pierre she did a lot of stuff with Circus is this the reason you are holding her Casting video ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

More or less yes !!!

PW

Vin
Padawan

Post by Vin »

Pierre please don't make a Censor on this casting it would be great to see her in Balou Style

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is no Balou style in her casting !!!

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: She will do soon a QAP ( 4 dicks in the ass with the Circus ) and I don't feel myself able to bring anything my members wish to see ...
How is this even possible in terms of configuration?!