CHERRY KISS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHERRY KISS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have more with Tina Blade but this level is not something she could handle !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I'll follow Cherry even when she's 50!

Jashari
Padawan

Post by Jashari »

Hi Cherry.Thank you for ,,discovering" Any Wolf. Hope you'll find, manage to persuade and present to the global public/community, much, much more lovely serbian girls in the future, in collaboration with PW of course. We love you sweety, you'll always be our #1.

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

More our girls? You're dreaming much. This is OK.

mehilow
Padawan

Post by mehilow »

Pierre, do you think that now when Cherry is back in bussines she would release the initiation video? I believe it would draw a lot attention.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I should put the video I did at her return ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

OK, sorry for bringing LP/DDF to the topics, but they just released a scene with "dominant MILF Cherry Kiss". :(

Is it just me that I find this offensive? Or is it that I don't want to feel old myself by watching Cherry after seeing her "teen" scenes just a few years ago? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Can you just try to let that bunch of people destroying our industry with the free content of their pirate sites and cleaning their money with their "officials" structures, been far away from the comments here ???
Cherry is my super friends, but at same time she is happy to go in Prague and been fucked by many guys there. She is strong like a Russian T90 and I respect her choices.
Now if they want tell she is a MILF, a old lady or what ever for a girl 25 years old, well let's them do !!!
As you said you have seen movies where she is teen, myself I was the first to shoot her on camera when she was just 18 years old, so yes we know where is what ...

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Can you just try to let that bunch of people destroying our industry with the free content of their pirate sites and cleaning their money with their "officials" structures, been far away from the comments here ???
Cherry is my super friends, but at same time she is happy to go in Prague and been fucked by many guys there. She is strong like a Russian T90 and I respect her choices.
Now if they want tell she is a MILF, a old lady or what ever for a girl 25 years old, well let's them do !!!
As you said you have seen movies where she is teen, myself I was the first to shoot her on camera when she was just 18 years old, so yes we know where is what ...

PW
Yeah, sorry. Although my focus was not on that company specifically. They're not the only ones pushing the MILF tag on girls 26 or younger. I find that trend annoying, that's all.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree but what can we do ...

PW