ANYA KREY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANYA KREY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Anime
Guru

Post by Anime »

Monsieur Pierre.

This casting is spectacular. This will be one of my favourites

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As she is a new favorite for me now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

That beginning, straight to the ass without lube. Damn. Too much fire to finish in one sit, this video.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I spoke with her yesterday. She is in Prague at the moment ( not or the Circus :lol: )
and she will come back to me in June.
I changed a bit the schedule as I am not strong at the level it needs with a lady like Anya for the moment. But next month, I'll be much better ...

PW

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

I just like the way she came to Pierre with that mindset that "No matter what, I'm gonna get fucked by Pierre Woodman, he just have to fuck me like he did all other girls in those videos!". How many girls have been left like this one? Nice!

GopdirS
Newb

Post by GopdirS »

Thanks for the update, it's most incredible casting ever ! I can wait the next scene with Anya.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This video is so succesfull, she is on the way to beat Lana Rhoades on best sales since one year. It's something I could not imagine any girl will be able to do.
I really hope it will continued to sales well and it will be done fast as for me, seeing Lana on the top of 2017 and again on the way to be same in 2018 was breaking my heart after what she did to me, but seems Anya will set it up after this incredible success here !!!
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/top100?DELAY=365
But I must said Riley Reid Wunf 249 in also running fast in direction of the podium ...
Second part of the year will be interesting in the chart for who will lead 2018.

PW

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

sure when you upload the XXXX (WSG) goes up to the first place in the ranking :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know, maybe ...

PW