CLEA GAULTIER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: CLEA GAULTIER

Post by radioactif »

elle est actuellement aux USA et semble essayer de bosser là bas , donc au final ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a été là bas avec Fred Coppula et son BF. J'ai eu un petit message lorsqu'elle était aux salon de Vegas, elle est en train d'ésayer de faire son chemin. On lui souhaite bonne chance.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Elle est aux USA :

http://atmla.com/atmla2/tour/performers ... etails.php

Superbe réussite Clea , merci Pierre de nous l'avoir fait découvrir !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle n’a que ce qu’elle mérite car elle a travaillé dur pour ça !!!
Je lui souhaite le meilleur ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

glimpse
Newb

Post by glimpse »

Why did she ruin her face with that fucking nosejob, she had a very distinct, french look, now she looks like all the rest of them.

Such a fucking shame...

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Hi Pierre, when will we be able to see the scene with Shona? looking very much forward!! :) Best!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will put it online this year !!!
Why did she ruin her face with that fucking nosejob
I disagree, I prefer her face now, but it's just my opinion ...
She has great succes actually in USA.

PW

buscape
Guru

Post by buscape »

c'est vraiment génial de voir une beauté pareille aimer autant le chocolat... chez LANSKY elle se fait démonter par les plus gros BBC en anal et dp!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

buscape wrote:c'est vraiment génial de voir une beauté pareille aimer autant le chocolat... chez LANSKY elle se fait démonter par les plus gros BBC en anal et dp!
Lansky will waste her like he has with most of his stars. The man won't let the girls smile or look like enjoying themselves at all. The hallmark of a Lansky scene is a girl who looks like she just remembered she left the oven on.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a style guys, most producers have a style like a clothes or cars designer, and each people should decide if he likes it or not, but it's better in my opinion to watch a Greg's movie than so many shit some guys pretending to be "directors" are doing today !!!
And about Clea, been working in USA and at Tushy is an accomplishment for her and she is happy. It's only what's count for me ...

PW