LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree but sometime some girls deserves nothing else than bad comments unfortunately ... By luck it's not the majority !!!

Lana Rhoades Wunf will be updated March 7, I recommend you to just be focus on what happens at 1hours and 15minutes and then I am curious to know who will believe she can have been "offended" by me 2 months later in Budapest as she pretended on social network.
Balou will love this moment I guess ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

KindzaA
Newb

RE: LANA RHOADES

Post by KindzaA »

Nice update ! fucking scat bitch ! thank you master

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, at least she was honest that time but later became this huge liar snake that we all sadly have discover here last summer. Too much stupid how the humans become sometime ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

She admitted one time in the old ADT forum thread to doing a bunch of dirty anal/poop stuff with I believe Adriano once... so yeah she is really dirty.

Good update, I only wish you had made her swallow your piss, Pierre... I'm not normally fond of that but with how Lana turned out she definitely deserved it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but ...

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre in her casting there was a dirty anal accident where you cut that part,
can you post a picture/clip of it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ...

PW

slevinho
Guru

Post by slevinho »

I was wondering that she has only new scenes for GL and nobody else since a long time.
Maybe she doesn't get so much jobs anymore after these surgeries

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's the last of my problems ...

PW

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

slevinho wrote:I was wondering that she has only new scenes for GL and nobody else since a long time.
Maybe she doesn't get so much jobs anymore after these surgeries
I don't think it has anything to do with the surgeries.

I think it has everything to do with most people not wanting to work with her anymore. She has angered almost everyone she has worked with, including other women and both of her agencies. All of this for a woman who has only been in the industry for roughly 2 years.

I don't care how beautiful you are or how great your body is, if people don't like you then they aren't going to want to work with you.

I can't speak for her sales anymore. At one point she was a gold mine for companies. But myself and a few others I regularly spoke with on forums who would buy memberships to sites to get all her scenes no longer spend a dime for her content.