LANA RHOADES - WUNF 240

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
RazorDR
Newb

Re: LANA RHOADES - WUNF 240

Post by RazorDR »

As well as all the amazing scenes you do Mr Woodman, this DP scene is on another level because of the dirty talk throughout. I can take just the girls screaming but some talk really steps things up.

Love it so much when Lana looks in the camera and asks if you can publish after AVN, and she says "then yeah put two dicks in me"

Shame she became so bad person, this videos shows a sweet babe not the whore she is today.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, maybe one day she will call me and said :
"Pierre I am sorry, can we become friend again ?"
Let's hope ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

RazorDR wrote:As well as all the amazing scenes you do Mr Woodman, this DP scene is on another level because of the dirty talk throughout. I can take just the girls screaming but some talk really steps things up.

Love it so much when Lana looks in the camera and asks if you can publish after AVN, and she says "then yeah put two dicks in me"

Shame she became so bad person, this videos shows a sweet babe not the whore she is today.
She do dirty talking in ALL here scenes...
For me she talk too much. Always acting. It's difficult to shoot a real (sex) scene with here. The scenes with Pierre are a little better compared to her standard, but I still see some acting.

The only scene where they managed to silence her was the one with Davin King. He pounded her really really hard with that BBC. Real scream,and reaction. At one point she asked for a stop.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know of course she over play sometime but on the general basis she was real in this Wunf she did.
I really liked her so much this day ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rex
Padawan

Post by Rex »

hoping that in one on one session with Pierre and lana she received a full Woodman treatment
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You just need to watch the casting if you wanna know ...

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well, maybe one day she will call me and said :
"Pierre I am sorry, can we become friend again ?"
Let's hope ...

PW
In that case, would you accept her apologies? I'm not a resentful person but after such a shitstorm, I would be more than cautious towards such a backstabbing person.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am a bull ascendant scorpion so I have a stubborn grudge, but the older I get, the more I think that karma does a good job and to forgive brings more than to hate.
So yes I'm ready to do it because I think the Lana of june 2017 and the Lana of august 2017 was not the same person inside.
The drug, the Stella Cox lies, the unknow things which have broken her mind have made this chaos, but I wish she will come back one day on earth again and be the sweet girl I met in L-A.
Then yes, I can forgive her ...

PW

kartus
Padawan

Post by kartus »

And which is your auto-critic? Or she was the one doing everything wrong?

Greetings master Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have NO ONE AUTO CRITIC !!!
She is the only american before and after her whom I have had a real problem.
She bought a plane ticket before even been in situation she pretended justified the departure from Budapest, she even did not said anything bad about me in her tweet at Budapest airport, only " No Uber and no vegan food here, I leave this country".
But after her agent said I wanted 7000 $ for killfee, yes I became the reason why she left Hungary, of course !!!
Everyone knows how I treat people coming to me, I paid all cost, best hotel, restaurant many clothes, shoes, paid well the work, and I am top cool.
How many complains about me have you read on the net ??? Compare it with other companies and show me ...

PW