ANYA KREY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANYA KREY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think the same !!!

Anyway concerning Anya it's very particular, she is born in Istambul yes it's true but she is not turkish, she is Romanian.
The interesting part is she almost not speak Romanian and lives since she is 9 years old in another country and speaks fluente english and spanish.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think the same !!!

Anyway concerning Anya it's very particular, she is born in Istambul yes it's true but she is not turkish, she is Romanian.

PW
Any turkish girl on your radar? While it might be impossible to cast from Turkey but there are lots of Turkish girls who live in Germany also.
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Best if they contact me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

will it be the first video of the month?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not the first one but you will have one video with her this month yes !!!

PW

LasirDI
Newb

Post by LasirDI »

Pierre I love so much the way you beat down your competion. Amazing man, amazing!
They have no word after you, they are lost :mrgreen:
Attachments
kfhkshksdbk.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course he can't said anything else now he fucked her up by tricking the game as this people always do and after don't understand why a girl doesn't want put a feet again in their studio.
This babe has one of the tighest ass I have seen, even to put my dick inside was very difficult but with Giorgio, youpla boum 2 big dicks inside like a letter in the box !!!
We tried too, but it was impossible with much smaller dicks. And of course Anya which is one of the smartest brain I have seen since long time in this industry, knows exactly why this Italian guy was able to do it and she doesn't want this to happen again, reason why now he said she is not reliable.
We will see if the day I will wish to work again with her she will also forget to answer me and will be "unreliable" !!!
I doubt seriously I will have same problem ...
I really like this girl because she is blunt and tell what she thinks honnestly, I wish we have more girls like her in our industry !!!

PW

Vulbi78
Padawan

Post by Vulbi78 »

Une chance d'avoir l'update du casting après celui de Barbara Nova?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non pas après Barbara mais ce mois si oui !!!

PW

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

I still can not sleep until I see the entire casting :oops: