MELISSA BENZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MELISSA BENZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tell me which 4K was in bad quality ??? I work with same camera since 3 years ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Tell me which 4K was in bad quality ??? I work with same camera since 3 years ...

PW
PRINCESS MIHAYLIK
ANNA SWIX
KINSLEY EDEN
AIDA SWINGER
This video is similar to many others.certainly not like the last 4 k videos quality. did you compare the video of PRINCESS MIHAYLIK with MELISSA BENZ.you will agree with me, please follow.Although some videos 4 k net not sharpness of image and color.I think I need to review this situation.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have to understand that the light is part of the quality of a scene.
In all video you mentionned the light was low and I can't do miracle, sometime I am in situation with my light, but sometime not ...
You have to do with it, because no other choice. For instance you speak about Ayda Swinger, Princess Mihalik, but if I have had told them : "sorry I must go to my car and pick my light " you will have never seen these babes with a dick in the ass.
It's not by random if they never did anal anywhere else after me ... so better less quality with a result than the opposite. It's my phylosophy since my beginning in this industry.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

ça ressort pas vraiment dans l'interview mais elle a commencée à bosser avant toi et vu sa phrase sur l'anal t'as du récupérer la situation des autres prods qui sont passées avant toi et qui ont du lui abîmer le cul , on le ressent bien !

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Melissa looks sensational and made this scene another master piece. Those legs of her look so nice, very beautiful body and what she is able to do even during the fuck is amazing :o Give her all the best when you see her again. Lovely babe. Thanks a lot!

maaajestic
Padawan

Post by maaajestic »

WoooW
she's amazing - thanx alot

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

WOW what a horny fuck scene!
The best introduction (for me) for a long time. Really outstanding! She is so flexible ... wtf !!! This is my personal highlight since the fuck scenes with Mary Kalisy, Elena Koshka and Trillium!
One on One at his Best! Here I am for! It was a pleasure!
The only thing I would wish for more would be more action in the position Doggystyle from above. Just like you often fucked the girls in the "old" ones.

Please Pierre, keep up the good work! Again outstanding work (pleasure) from you and of course Miss Benz !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank You !!!

PW

Baldor
Padawan

Post by Baldor »

i think she was being rude when Pierre wanted to kiss her and she didn't let him do it.
Pierre did a great job and was being gentle with her, he didn't even spank her as hard as usually he does.
Amazing work Pierre, it's not your fault that the girls sometimes are rude

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I didn't feel she did not wanted kiss me !!! She did it a lot in other occasions and sometimes it's enough a girl need to breath to give bad interpretation.
Personaly I have great friendship with her, I like her very much and I think there is reciprocity.
She wrote me last week this message. She wasn't obliged and it just shoes how great person she is ...
IMG_6209.jpg
PW