JOSS LESCAF

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
kaizen
Padawan

JOSS LESCAF

Post by kaizen »

Will he be making an appearance in any castings soon? I know Kitty seemed to enjoy him and was wondering if any other girls had the same chance.

igino
Padawan

Re: Joss Lescaf

Post by igino »

Dear Pierre,
Would you give some names of those girls who were having a scene with Joss?
THX

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Very few, because I'm not someone using some kind of anesthesic like a company I will not give the name, and most girl in "normal" conditions, run away when they see Josh's dick. We are good friends but it's a complicate challenge to give a girl in anal to him.
Kitty Lovedreams wanted to try, Tina Kay also and then it's fine but usually the answer is "no way" and I am in trouble with that fact !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kaizen
Padawan

Post by kaizen »

You could just just not let him try anal with the girls? as you said it would be verrry hard for to do anal with him :D

igino
Padawan

Post by igino »

In fact, Cindy Loarn, Chloe Lacourt, Loren Minardi, Mira Cuckold, Lexie Candy, Lucy Heart, Amel Annoga, Nikita Bellucci, Adreena Winters, Gina Gerson, Angel Blond and Angel Piaff all did anals with him.

Do you have any anals in stock with him? And who are the girls?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

JOSS LESCAF

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The Cappuccino XXX n°2 is online with Joss Lescaf and Monique Woods.
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 10121.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Northwest84
Padawan

Re: JOSS LESCAF

Post by Northwest84 »

Wow, great scene. One of the best I've seen on your site. Please include this guy in more videos

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This guy as you said has a complicate schedule and is not "under hand" like Alain Deloin or David Perry who are able to arrive on set in less than 15 minutes in most cases when I shoot in Budapest.
But each time Joss is coming and not over booked, it's a pleasure to work with him !!!

PW

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Very few, because I'm not someone using some kind of anesthesic like a company I will not give the name, and most girl in "normal" conditions, run away when they see Josh's dick. We are good friends but it's a complicate challenge to give a girl in anal to him.
Kitty Lovedreams wanted to try, Tina Kay also and then it's fine but usually the answer is "no way" and I am in trouble with that fact !!!

PW
Amirah Adara has shoot 4scenes with him...ANAL ONLY !
Are you sure is really so big...or she has good anal skills
If I remember on her 1st scene with you Wake up n fuck...you wanted she tries DAP, I think an expert like you had noticed her fantastic rectal abilities
Maybe is time to book her for an interracial DAP with Joss, I am sure she can do it !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I don't think I will do it one day ...

PW