ORNELLA CYAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Badcompany
Padawan

Re: ORNELLA CYAN

Post by Badcompany »

I have to admitt I had high expectations for this scene and I am dissapointed after waiting so much time. Her performance was shitty and awful and no final PAL scene. :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Badcompany, you're not a member and you critic my work and don't even take care I am not a Golden Shower site and not all girls can be anal maniac or professional at first shooting.
It's a big lack of respect for her and me too !!!
You have had some great post on this forum sometime reason why I don't ban you now, but I do not like see you have the balls to critic after giving support to piracy !!!
It's my last warning ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

FUP
Padawan

Post by FUP »

I'm still enjoying her video and the update so much, great work! Hope you'll find many other girls like Ornella.

brockhermes
Newb

Post by brockhermes »

I got a comment on your scene with Ornella Cyan, the hot beautiful young girl who refused to do anal on your meet with her then suddenly she gave it after you ate your lunch meal. Why you didn’t show the anal fingering and putting oils in it? U just skipped to the part where your dick is already inside her ass and ur fucking her already. You should have show the whole clip or video of her deciding to do anal and then show how you did it not just fast forward to the anal fucking.

Anyway keep up the great content

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I show what I think I have to or what the girl agree about to !!!

PW

ps: I have erased your first part of post because you have to open or go to specific topics you want speak about. It's not an Eva Lovia tread here ...
Thx for understanding.
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ares___
Padawan

Post by Ares___ »

Hey Pierre! I have a question for you regarding this casting but can be aplied to pretty much all your castings. How much of what we see on camera is agreed with the girls before you start filming? I mean... Did Ornella know she was going to be sharing a scene with two other guys?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You watch the video, you see the reaction and then you find out !!!
What is important is the fact she is happy at the end , no ???

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

When a girl is surprised with more guys than she was expecting have any of them ever refused to continue the casting with them?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It happened yes !!!

PW

brockhermes
Newb

Ornella Cyan

Post by brockhermes »

Hey Pierre when is the continuation of Ornella Cyan DP video? I have seen screenshots of her getting DP'ed, the latest update on her video is when u fuck her anal