GINA VALENTINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sirsir
Padawan

GINA VALENTINA

Post by sirsir »

Hey Pierre !

I'm a 18 yrs old fan of you and the way you make feel the ladies: over-pleased and therefore over-excited opening their mind ( and asses :lol: :lol: ) in order to do things they have never done before even in private life sex...

Now I have a girlfriend of 23 yrs old since 2 years already and is not a secret my pussy licking technique is my weakest ability... It's a pity cause I really want to improve so I can please her the way you do with all the girls of your website.

So which advice or tip you can tell me in order to improve my life & my girlfriend one (and also my future gfs ones) through taking my actual pussy licking skill onto a master woodman style pussy licking??

Keep up with the hard work master !

Also please update Maria Fiori and I hope you did a casting with Gina Valentina.
Attachments
d5f9a11811e3264e3f6359fe8b04e1ef.jpg
e6a1794f5dedc36addddc53832018ee5.jpg
aWmNmmA_700b.jpg
800full-gina-valentina.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA VALENTINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not much I can do about your pussy licking technique from my computer. If you were in a room with me or at least on chat I could explain better than with my keyboard.

I will do Maria Fiori update soon

About Gina Valentina, yes I did a "special" casting with her, helped by my great friend Manuel Ferrara, and you'll see it soon ...
Amazing babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Justatip
Newb

Post by Justatip »

Nice girl yes !
I think its good idea you do a sex school and not just licking of pussy but other techniques as well. What about to make some educative videos...
And just one qustion Pierre. Is possible to allow full access on your website from CZ. I would like to become a regular member. Your work is amazing. Best regards from Prague

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing her with you an Manuel! 8-)

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre is it a Wunf with manuel ?
Can we have the interview please.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's coming very soon, not a Wunf it's a casting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Theo75
Padawan

Post by Theo75 »

Slt Pierre, Gina Valentina est mon actrice préférée. Je suis content de voir que tu as travaillé avec elle. Peux-tu nous en dire plus s'il te plait ? Elle a tourné avec toi ou Manuel Ferrara ? Son interview sera bientôt sur le site ? C'est un casting que j'achèterai dès qu'il sera dispo !!! Elle est très populaire, ne pas la voir sur ton site me surprenait beaucoup. Merci de prendre le temps de répondre à mes questions et bonne continuation.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Petit cul adorable !!! Casté en interview par moi et baisé par Manuel.

PW

Heydhee
Padawan

Post by Heydhee »

Pierre, quand est ce que la vidéo sera disponible sur ton site ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

L'interview en fin de mois puis la fin en Juillet ou Aout.

PW