LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Karmafan
Guru

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Karmafan »

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

She say her own fat not implants.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

From what I see it looks not bad at all and probabily will be very "natural" looking in a year !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

^ I can't speak for others and obviously everyone has a different tastes/likes/dislikes with beauty and sex appeal but I think there are 2 big reasons why people seem to be so against the new boobs....

1) It seems real boobs are making a comeback in popularity... in the 90s/2000s fake tits were all the rage, bigger the better but now its nice naturals that are more popular

2) I, and I think many others, felt Lana's natural breasts were perfect so if one views something as perfect than a drastic change is going to be seen as them being less perfect... i.e. worse

For me, and me alone, it isn't just about the physical appearance of them but what it says about her mentally. I knew she had mental issues long before what she did to you, PW, as well as Adriana and that entire weekend but to make such a drastic change when pretty much nobody else wanted it and everyone thought she was fine as she was shows how uncomfortable she is in her own skin and how low self-esteem she has and that is truly sad

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

I must admit those look great! She picked good surgeon for sure...

Robot
Padawan

Post by Robot »

Pierre as we no lana is a nasty girl
So During Lana's casting there was a anal accident so did she cleaned the dirty dick immediately with her mouth :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys, it's Christmas and I suggest you relax about Lana because I don't see the issue now to push more against her.
We all know who she is, what she did and no need put more oil on fire.
I wish 2018 will make her back to a better person and maybe one day just send me a message to tell she is sorry for what she did, but I don't want go deeper on this as the Karma as already punisher her for her vanity and mean mind. It's enough ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

Pierre,

Now that we're over a week into 2018 have you decided when you might release the other scene you shot with her?

Just curious.

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I said Wunf 240, maybe 250 ... we will see !!!

PW

Robot
Padawan

Post by Robot »

It can be called as perfect boob job
of the year. Looks very Natural
It doesn't look fake or overdone.
Nice job lana! :)