NIA NACCI - WUNF 234

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

NIA NACCI - WUNF 234

Post by admin »

Northwest84
Padawan

Re: NIA NACCI - WUNF 234

Post by Northwest84 »

Wow. Great scene. :shock:

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Some girls it would be cool to see Manuel in a WUNF with:
Lily Rader, Aubrey Sinclair, Jill Kassidy, Megan Sage, Selena Santana, Kylie Page...I don't think Manuel has done a RAW with these girls and they have done casting interviews on your site too.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe a big surprise in 2018 with Manual and "someone" ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nospam
Newb

Post by nospam »

she's so cute.. face down, ass up, getting her brown cheeks slapped and butthole fingered. romantic.. :oops:
Show me your baby face

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What else ??? :D :D :D

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

xXxAurelioxXx
Padawan

Post by xXxAurelioxXx »

If Manuel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, he is just there fucking like a robot without feelings and just thinking "give my Money". Pierre is the best in this industry

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is a very stupid comment !!!
At first you don't know the meaning of 20 years of friendship between Manuel and me.
Second he is not a robot, he loves fuck as hell and when he did the interview he was so happy I produce that scene, not for the money ( he doesn't need me to make money ) but for the fun be one of the first to fuck this angel of Nia Nacci !!!
And I erased the part of your post about his wife Kayden Kross because she is also my friend and I want you to be respectfull toward this nice lady.
Thank you to have consideration for my work, but trust me, Manuel is a great man.

PW

TheDude
Padawan

Post by TheDude »

Personally i have nothing against Manuel or that other guy with the arm tatoo who appear in the vids regulary, but obviously everytime its a hot american actress like Nia or Raven Bay and its not you fucking her its "disapointing" in a way. The other guys are not like you, either physically but more importantly psychologicaly. The way you behave, the french insult (je parle français aussi alors je comprend), the slaps, pushing her head on the dick, stuff like that wich make it "a woodman scene". They never get close to the rough sex degree you do. Its like back in the days when we would buy a Peter North "Northpole" DVD and he would act in half the scene, you had to cross your finger he would be doing the scene with the actress you bough the movie for :lol: . Because none other actor came even close to having his huge load for the facial finish.

Thing is these american actress already shoot a TONS of scene in the states, we can see them fairly easily, so when i hear there gonna be on your website, what exite me is thinking about how YOU gonna fuck them hard. :D

But yeah Manuel is perfectly suitable (and looks like a nice guy) for a "normal" american-like scene. He is just no WOODMAN lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Luckily for him yes he is not a Woodman full of her with a fat belly !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

About what you said, yes it's logic that we do things different way but his style is great too otherwise I will not ask him to shoot some babes for me !!!

I can't be in 10 countries at same time, I need sometime ask some good friends like Manu or Ricky or David to do the job instead of me.
This angelic Nia Nacci is here because of Manuel, she let him stick his huge fingers in her ass, for first time on camera and also did the roughest scene for her at this time.
So thanks to her and him for that.
Other considerations are useless because it wasn't possible to do other way and I'm happy of this scene !!!

PW