RITA FALTOYANO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RITA FALTOYANO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was her first work !!!
She did anal with me in Budapest for the initiation but that day in Costa Rica the situation was different. Some girls are "fucked up" when they get imediatly many orgasm and then the video has to continued. At this point the good feeling become just pain and if on top you have salt + sand inside your vagina and ass, I let you imagine the result.
That day was unforgetable for her at same level of good and bad side, she told me last time we met ... but she never asked this day at any moment to stop the shooting !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

We at least Alain had a very good time in the end. It is easy to see.

The initiation of Rita is one of the most interesting of your unreleased videos of your archives. It is a pity she will not allow you to show it. She was so beautiful that it must be really special.

Did she have a tight ass?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes very tight !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw ses tu se qu elle est devenu rita heeee oui ses grace a toi que je les vue la 1 foi je croit la video etai sur une plage a vec 3 gars bref et viola ses drole me fait penser a elle aussi belle et naturel merci pour tout

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas de nouvelles depuis longtemps maintenant !!! Je ne vois pas de rapport entre elle et Viola si ce n'est qu'elles ont des gros seins toute les deux. A titre personnel je dirai que je prefère Viola sur un plan général mais c'est mes goûts personnels ...

PW

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Pas de nouvelles depuis longtemps maintenant !!! Je ne vois pas de rapport entre elle et Viola si ce n'est qu'elles ont des gros seins toute les deux. A titre personnel je dirai que je prefère Viola sur un plan général mais c'est mes goûts personnels ...

PW
merci pw et bonjour et desoler pour le topic je suis nouveau sur le forum jai pas fait gaffe donc plus de nouvelles de rita tampis et pour viola ses j uste qu elle ma fait penser elle bref je peu pas dire qui je prefer moi je connait aucune des 2 :lol: :lol: mais oui viola et plus jolie ses un vrai ses petit avion chasse merci de m avoire repondu

thewarrior30
Padawan

Post by thewarrior30 »

without doubt one of the best you discovered pierre, rita, has a unique beauty, her body is magical, hopefully aparesca other rita, so we make them happy, greetings

thewarrior30
Padawan

Post by thewarrior30 »

Hello master, when it leaves the casting faltoyano rita ... we are looking forward the casting, since its debut in 2000 greetings. good day.

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

There'll be no update to the casting right? I read the topic from page one but couldn't get it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did her anal initiation of course and recorded it but Rita never let me publish it and I respect it. She is a good friend and I like her a lot ...

PW