LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Darren73
Guru

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Darren73 »

A good decision based on events maybe it will make her get the help she needs.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!!
LAdirect said bye.png
Now she can call back Mark Spiegler after she said very nice things about him and me by SMS !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Problem, Mark is so kind he could take her back again ... Will be not surprise it happens

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bootzilla
Padawan

Post by bootzilla »

It seems she really needs help first.

https://twitter.com/littlesexbuddha/sta ... 8079820800
Attachments
xkzhkuehr.png

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

LOL, even with the evidence right in front of their eyes, white knights are gonna whiteknight.

https://twitter.com/RobertGrin9/status/ ... 6718499840
Attachments
gkhfkhzfhez.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahaahah yes sure, I was happy to lost money in August because of her and for sure my friend Derek is happy to loose one of his best money maker in the agency !!!
How people can be so dump to write that ???
It's a disaster for LAdirect this story, and trust me they did ALL they could to keep her away from all devils she has inside her.
I have shut my mouth on many things by respect to Derek but I will have never done many things he did to protect her. Even not take the side of an old friend like me after what she did this summer in order to keep all "intact" and not make her angry was something breaking my heart but I have understood it was neccessary.
Business is king, I have accepted that and just tried defend myself without never telling she was a fucking junky, even said the opposite to protect my friend business, but now when I see some idiots can write this MEGA IDIOTIC COMMENTS, I laugh like no one can do better !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

felipealou
Padawan

Post by felipealou »

Megan Rain also confirmed on her Twitter that Lana is on multiple drugs, including heroin.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

If she is taking drugs and mentally unstable she won’t last long that’s for sure. We had a great girl in Britain called Natalie heck and she was so adorable when first started out went to America done well there. In the end the drugs killed her such a waste. Maybe these girls are insecure and they need attention one could argue I don’t know but surely life is so much more enjoyable if u get help then you will be ok.

Dangermouse
Padawan

Post by Dangermouse »

To be honest I always thought she looked highly medicated in a lot of her scenes... You could tell she was on some pretty hard-core drugs. I guess she had many inner demons after she joined the industry and it just started to escalate out of control.

I think before she ends up taking her own life one way or another she needs to be kept away from the industry for good. Not withstanding the fact she attacked some e and will no doubt be on peoples blacklist now.

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Heroin is nothing to fuck around with. Sooner or later Heroin will destroy you.

j3rom3
Padawan

Post by j3rom3 »

Megan rain, Ariana Rae ont RT l'annonce de LADirectModels qui stipule que Lana Rhoades est virée. Megan Rain confirme également que Lana est une droguée et qu'elle se sentait supérieure à toutes les autres de l'industrie. Les langues se délient et Lana etait détestee par tout le monde... On va la voir tourner dans des films japonais bientôt ... Je pense qu'elle est cramée sur nos marchés