ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her first DP is coming online this afternoon :
Adria-Rae-first-DP-ever.jpg
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9777.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Thanks Pierre, exciting!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Great scene Pierre

Maybe Derek thought he was the one you were fucking in the ass?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh don't tell me, this scene is at 30 % of it must have been by his fault. I was not supposed be "in" but after he did various mistakes, I was obliged to put my pants off and do the second DP but can you believe I was so much on nerves that I did not recorded it at first !!! Then I was obliged to tell Adria she was fucked 9 minutes in the ass for nothing and asked her if we can do it again. She is so kind that she accepted of course but me I was feeling "out of myself" reason why I was far of what I can be when relax and happy. Thanks anyway to Adria been so adorable with me.
I regret very much not having the chance to get John Strong to do that first DP of Adria Rae as I did for Natalia Starr. This Derrick is a good guy as person but unfortunately not the type for my work ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Always appreciate the replies Pierre. It may not have gone to plan but it was still a great scene....I mean Adria Rae's first DP!!!

mpt
Padawan

Post by mpt »

Merci Pierre!

Adria est tellement belle. Je vais bientôt devoir me racheter des crédits :D à ce rythme là. Continue à nous épater!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm happy make my fans and Adria's fans ... HAPPY !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

This Derrick guy seems like a good performer in other scenes and even does a good job on a moving BUS in Bangbus videos. Shocked he didn't perform well tbh....

The guys that can perform on Woodman level are truly elite. Maybe inviting John Strong to Europe to be part of your team would be cool.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

John Strong is really a great guy yes !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Thinking about it there are so many great performers in America like Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, James Deen, Xander Corvus, Jean Val Jean....how did Derrick get ahead of these guys lol....

Anyways, Adria is the best of course lol.