BLANCHE BRADBURRY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: BLANCHE BRADBURRY

Post by daba52 »

I agree...she was fantastic before the augmentation! Now? Maybe the other groupsuggested or requested it... :?: :?: :cry: :cry:

Habshi13
Padawan

Post by Habshi13 »

Oh no, so sad by this, she was one of my favorites but not anymore :(

Remifa
Guru

Post by Remifa »

Très dommage qu'elle ait refait ses seins ! Il étaient très beaux ses seins. Qu'elle n'aille pas non plus refaire son cul sublime.

Surtout que dans tes films Pierre les filles ont toujours de très beaux seins.
J'ai souvenir que dans un reportage passé à la tv, tu montrais une fille que tu avais découverte dans un salon de l'erotisme je crois. Tu faisais découvrir ses seins sublimes.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je suis un fan de belles poitrines et pendant des années le silicone fut proscrit à 99% de mes productions.
Mais de nos jours, curieusement il y a de plus en plus de fans de fausses poitrines, je ne comprend pas ça mais si on ajoute la mauvaise conjoncture et le manque de jolie filles, je suis obligé de baisser mes critères de sélection ...

Pour Blanche, oui je suis aussi triste de sa décision, je l'adore et elle sera toujours une grande amie, mais je ne comprend pas pourquoi elle a fait ça ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Remifa
Guru

Post by Remifa »

"Je suis un fan de belles poitrines et pendant des années le silicone fut proscrit à 99% de mes productions."
C'est pour cela que j'aimais entre autres tes premiers films.Je suis un grand amateur de beaux seins naturels. Je suis né à la fin des années 60 et j'ai connu la grande époque du topless à la plage.

Je trouve Blanche très belle et on ressent bien le très bon felling entre elle est toi dès la première interview.

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote in Cherry Kiss topic:
ahahahaha , Cherry Kiss will have EATEN Max in a second, she is like Tiffany Doll or Blanche Bradburry, Mea Melone and few others, INDESTRUCTIBLE !!!

PW
Wow I would love to see Blanche and Mea together. Nice blonde/brunette contrast.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have it here : http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/blanch ... f-120.6779
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ricardobisrepetita
Padawan

Post by Ricardobisrepetita »

I remember the day she arrived in Budapest. She was pretty and I could not imagine her big boy will accept you fuck her. this day I envy you so much because you don't deserve to have the chance to touch a girl like her

TomcaLover
Padawan

Post by TomcaLover »

she was PERFECT before her boobjob
I cant understand her new breasts... :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's her choice, we have to do with it !!!
I like her a lot, it's not 2 tits who will change my affection for this great girl.

PW