JASMIN SPICE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
christian
Padawan

Re: JASMIN SPICE

Post by christian »

So what we know? The girl is obviously super hot. She enjoys being under the control of a man who exerts his will over her body. It is natural licking the ass of the man and getting spanked. I think we are getting the idea what is coming but Pierre the master of photography tells us a fuller story with his camera. Watching the video you get the feeling Pierre is exposing her even if she is formally clothed. Zooming on her lips there is little imagination what services are required from her some 20 minutes later. Pierre's recurring praise let us know how satisfied he feels with this girl. The level of hard sexual education will be great to watch for all fans. There was even a little piece of comedy in the first part of the video, when she started laughing describing the wish of a former boy friend to piss in her mouth. Obviously she now has learned that a good girl has to swallow all the body juices of her master. Pierre, we can't wait.

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

I like her very much, she has something special; beyond the nice proportions ( she semms has a great fantastic breast), she has a lot of charm for me. Great discovery, my compliments Pierre, I hope to see her in action very soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand your excitation guys, yes she is phenomenal this lady and I will re-invite her again in future for sure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

She's the new Kimberly Kendall, only a little bit cuter and without the unnecessary (because they were already big) implants.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Jasmin is full natutral with an amazing skin !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

vinkovci87
Padawan

Post by vinkovci87 »

Pierre give us some hot photo until you post the video :D

anubis
Padawan

Post by anubis »

SUPER GIRL! waiting more video with Jasmin

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Is a beautiful girl She already has twitter There is some possibility to see her naked here before in her competitors, thanks

slevinho
Guru

Post by slevinho »

https://twitter.com/Jasmin_Spice

only 3 tweets yet i hope there is coming more :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And you mistaken Escarabanga, her first tweet it's me on the photo ...
She started with me !!!

PW