VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alexalover
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by alexalover »

On a similar point regarding viola insecurity of staying in the industry, has anyone thought about a crowd funding campaign for viola? So for instance, the contributors could decide to contribute 10-20-or 50 dollars for viola scene. They could decide who would be the actors, location , thoughts?
PS. Viola could be as big as Sarah young!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Sarah young was a complete sensation not only in Europe but America too, also Viola has done only a handful of scenes compared to the scenes and films Sarah did. Plus it was a different era back in the 80s. Sarah in my opinion is the best British Female star to date and a lot of that credit goes to the Late Hans moser who i and pierre greatly respect. What is important is the happiness of Viola and if she feels this is not for who then one can only wish her luck in other Ventures.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bad news, I wasn't able to set up all in time as I wanted, so I have some delays and I think the video will arrive online only in the morning.
Sorry for that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

All good things come to those who wait...

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to set my alarm clock. :lol: :lol: :lol:

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Looking forward to contributing more than membership fee to see her! Thank you, Pierre! And also a thank you to Viola for allowing us to witness this! :D Can only imagine how orgasmic Viola will be with 2 after watching her casting with Pierre alone...Legs shaking, loud moaning and screaming... 8-) 8-) Pierre:"Is that too much?" and Viola says, "Nooo, I like it!" 8-) So very, very HOT! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahah your post is so fucking cool but the fact is I haven't seen my bed still ( almost noon for me now ) and I had to work all yesterday afternoon + last night till now to make a change inside the video after I have got a "last minute request" from an angel freezing in cold Europe about a promises I did to her and forgot, so I was obliged to make a cut of 4 mn in the video. ( anyway I left something which will shock probabily many people and make others happy, but as we said : "c'est la vie" )
So the final casting will be online only today, sorry again for that, it's 3h48 mn long and I hope you'll love it because it has been a huge work to set it up !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

magicdonwand
Padawan

Post by magicdonwand »

Thanks again Pierre for all your hard work and talent! Such an anticipated scene!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Work is always appreciated pierre and big thanks for the time and effot into the video.

wallacewilliam
Padawan

Post by wallacewilliam »

But the video is not online yet.....at least i cant see anything....