ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes they feat well together, you're right ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes it's normal, they take their time after me and made it good at home to finally perform for others. It's part of the logic and soon will be same for Natalia Star too I think ...
I don't have any problem with this because what I did is different than what others do and it's always good to have variations ...

PW
Adria a désormais ouvert ses petites fesses a la concurrence , cependant elle ne l'affiche pas clairement sur son profil comme Chloe Amour , peut-être encore un peu de réserve.
Quand à Natalia pas sûr que ça arrive , elle va rester un grand moment exclue chez toi tout comme les soeurs Kayden !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas sûr car Greg pousse fort financièrement dans sa direction ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Higher level ? Did you see her other anal ? Sorry but I think here she did great already considering how it was difficult to stick my penis inside her tight ass !!!
Her second anal, with Chloe Amour, is a bit different, maybe you will prefer it, I don't know ...

PW
c'est vrai que maintenant , elle est bien ouverte niveau anus !
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Pas sûr car Greg pousse fort financièrement dans sa direction ...

PW
Pour Natalia ou les soeurs Kayden ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toutes !!!

PW

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

do you have her DP?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PW

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
So no....

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

Eintracht wrote:Maybe we should stop the misunderstanding that it is important for your fans that you have been "the first". Its much more important that "you had them".
Its the fact that this is the place where people get fresh faces, insights about their personality during the interviews and then the treatment "woodman style".

Adria is here. Here she is presented like nowhere else. THIS is your unique selling point!
For the record, I agree 100% with this.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but having both, been first and like nowhere else, is the goal FOR ME !!!

PW