VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Fetisch swede
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Fetisch swede »

Karmafan........seems you are a good member,,,,,i eater not understand that
CN

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's unfair but obviously they don't like Viola success due to the fact she is related to me and Bunny Darko hate me so much that he wish minimalise her on their site !!!
The picture on the main page actually with Viola was made by No Problemo who is a very nice man as his also Sbando the main one of the site.
But Bunny is the responsable of the affiliation with LP so of course he is a huge ass lickers of Stephan the LP boss and erase any critic against LP on the forum and do his best to take off all positives things about me ...
Better not pay attention to this people !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Rabbit/Bunny just comes off as batshit crazy if you ask me. If anyone says even anything that seems remotely offensive to him or LP he starts throwing insults and threatens/does ban people. He's really nothing more than a manchild

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't care, he loves play the "sheriff" on EBI that's all I know ...
Myself here too I need have some control because sometime people are crazy, but for instance the discussion about Viola on EBI was not really agressive and there was some interesting things said, but because she was on front line regulary, he has prefered take it down !!! Shame ...

Anyway, WUNF 200 has been updated in full version ( 2H10 mn )

http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/viola- ... f-200.9085

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Matzeschatz75
Padawan

Post by Matzeschatz75 »

Oh god, how she looks on camera in the update, simply wonderful!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw et tous le monde question quel q un a de l info sur la scene avec danny d et sa sortie merci

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

T'es sérieux french22???
Tu te doutes bien que Pierre ne va pas faire la promo d'un site concurrentiel...

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

damix wrote:T'es sérieux french22???
Tu te doutes bien que Pierre ne va pas faire la promo d'un site concurrentiel...
bonjour damix lol j aime le risque quand ses pour viola et de toute manier je suis client ici j ai payer sur ce site tous se qui est sortie avec viola et je continuerais pour les prochains avec viola pw le sais tres bien que je joue le jeu et contribue a son travail et par la meme occasion ce lui de viola aussi meme autre part je suis client et le connaissant un peu maintenant pw je sais bien qui seras me le dire si ca lui a pas plus que demande ici des news apres je prefer etre franc sur ce forum qui est sur viola que d allez sur d autre forum et lire le tout et n importe quoi qui ce raconte sur viola et pw et en discuter a de amener de l eau a leurs moulin de connerie voila PS quand on amie et que l on est FAN il faut oser lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

T'exagère quand même de demander ça ici !!! Imagine toi un mec qui va sur le forum de ces anglais ( ils n'en ont pas LOL mais quand même on peu imaginer ) et dire :
" eh les gars, vous savez quand Woodman sort la DP de Viola Bailey's ? "

Je suis sûr qu'ils adoreraient ça ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw oui tu as raison j ai fauter .revenons a l essentiel TU LA SORT QUAND la DP ha ha ha ha