ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by mspm89 »

I would've enjoyed a little more closeups, but as you say, it's hard to do POV camera work, especially with petite bodies like Adria's.

chestnut
Padawan

Post by chestnut »

Finally watched the whole scene from start to finish. I am in love!!!! Such a sweetheart and such a sexual drive, just wow!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course, yes she is a cutie.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

thanks Pierre for the full version

it merit my credits

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

Hi Pierre

do you plan something else ( WUNF ? XXX ? WSG ? ) with her ?
This initiation was great but i think you could get her to a higher level

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Higher level ? Did you see her other anal ? Sorry but I think here she did great already considering how it was difficult to stick my penis inside her tight ass !!!
Her second anal, with Chloe Amour, is a bit different, maybe you will prefer it, I don't know ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Tight or not, you have had the same effect on Adria as with Chloe - Adria has an anal scene out this week and one promised for November!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's normal, they take their time after me and made it good at home to finally perform for others. It's part of the logic and soon will be same for Natalia Star too I think ...
I don't have any problem with this because what I did is different than what others do and it's always good to have variations ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Yes. I am very happy about the development. Still looking forward to the scene with Chloe - I can't imagine a better pair right now.