KAYLA KAYDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Leonidas
Padawan

Re: KAYLA KAYDEN

Post by Leonidas »

Thank you Pierre, most of us know you are doing your best. Take your time. ;) Thanks to you, we receive gifts of the first anal initiations with Kendall and now Kayla!! I can't thank you enough!! :D

All the best,
Leonidas

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

yes , thank-you Pierre you're the great ! I will watch it Monday when I'll be back !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today for sure ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

Leonidas wrote:Everyone is a critic, especially the ones that didn't donate. PW said he had personal problems this week so give him the benefit of the doubt before you jump all over his ass. I donated 70 credits for the Kayla video and I hope all is okay with Pierre. He'll post it as soon as he can.
He never said he had personal problems that got in the way of uploading. In fact he's gone back and deleted and edited posts in this thread.

Yes I'm being critical.

No I didn't donate.

I'm not gonna help crowdfund an already established business. I'm not gonna pay for anything before I can have it. I'm just pointing out that situations like this are why people complain. And yes I realize that unexpected things happen, but it seems like with PW there's always some excuse.

Meanwhile it's people like you who get the shit end of the stick. This is exactly why I didn't prepay. You're a better man than I am, I guess. If I'd shelled out 70 credits for this scene I'd be pretty pissed off that it was on day two since the meter hit 100% and not only was the scene not released, but he'd uploaded another scene since then.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Could you please stop your bullshit here ? You don't know my life, you don't know how much I am working like an animal for this site, you don't know what kind of problem I have go this week and ANYWAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS FUCKING SCENE TODAY AND I WISH AS SOMEONE WHO DID NOT PAID A SINGLE CENTS HERE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Could you please stop your bullshit here ? You don't know my life, you don't know how much I am working like an animal for this site, you don't know what kind of problem I have go this week and ANYWAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS FUCKING SCENE TODAY AND I WISH AS SOMEONE WHO DID NOT PAID A SINGLE CENTS HERE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!

PW
well said , you're the best ! :D :D :D :D :D

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Could you please stop your bullshit here ? You don't know my life, you don't know how much I am working like an animal for this site, you don't know what kind of problem I have go this week and ANYWAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS FUCKING SCENE TODAY AND I WISH AS SOMEONE WHO DID NOT PAID A SINGLE CENTS HERE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!

PW
I've never spent a single cent here? I'll admit I haven't spent a lot of money here, but saying I've never spent a cent is a lie. And no, I don't know your life. I don't know what problems you've had this week. I do know you make a lot of excuses. I do know you never stated that anywhere else in this thread that you had personal issues, and I do know that you've gone back and edited and deleted your own posts in this thread multiple times.

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Oh man... no one have to be on this site. No one have to pay, no one have to donate... If the critics not agree with this, they can go some were else.

As everytime, PW will do it as his best. That is for sure.

The most of all have 10h to work, go home and do his family or his hobbies. PW fucks the most of the day, then he have to edit some things, then he have to do family and of course he have to love his wife too. I think she deserve it, because she likes and needs his tongue and dick also. I think less then 5% of all here can do his life and his work as he do.

Of course, me too want all girls in the list as soon as possible. But how this can to be done by one PW. And there is no other then him who can do it. I can undestand him. Me too knows what is best for my customers... Know one else know it. So he will do it at his best.

Pierre cool down... It´s is to hot outside.

Flycatcher
Guru

Post by Flycatcher »

PW should be respected. He is doing some great quality work and this site for me is the no. 1!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys !!!
I think anyone can understand I have no interest making angry people having paid in advance for the Kayla scene, and I just take a plane today to set up you can have it around 9 PM paris time.
The thing is that I am not a webmaster and the Donate box include all email adress of people having paid from 1 to xxxx euros for make the box full.
The complicate part is to separate the donator having paid less than 5 credits and the others who should get imediatly the video. I can see it but in order to put the video online with all security systems and be sure to give it to the right person, it need the guy who did the box.I can't do it and the person taking care of this is in holidays in a place with mountains and almost no mobile connections and his direct assistant can't do it. So I took the bull by the horn this morning and flew to my office and now all is OK, the video will be online before midnight for sure.
I do not try to said I have no responsability but I didn't suspect the Natalia Starr and Kayla Kayden will have such fast success, reason why I was really focus on other parts of my work.
It will not happen again, you can be quiet about it. And anyway both scenes will have been delivered in less than 24 hours after the gauge was at 100%
( for Natalia we had to be sure the person having paid the end of the amount was clear which has made a bit of delay but it was fast anyway ).

PW