KENDALL KAYDEN - WUNF 195

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
darm2010
Guru

Re: KENDALL KAYDEN - WUNF 195

Post by darm2010 »

My favourite part in the scene is the dirty talks with her eyes (when she looks at pierre, i think make excitation to pierre )

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah it's true !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
the scene shot in usa
USA or EU will not change anything because anyway she disagreed that I show more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Did she insist on you wearing a Condom, is this the norm for her. Great scene i only hope Kayla got a real good fucking her twin sister because she is a delight.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kayla is not her twins just her sister ...
I wear condom with every girl, nothing to do with Kendall wishes ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

darm2010 wrote:My favourite part in the scene is the dirty talks with her eyes (when she looks at pierre, i think make excitation to pierre )

That is exactly what I thought the first time I watched her in WCX and WUNF ... I thought of those devilish, seductive eyes... how she loves to see Pierre's excitement and that only turns her on even more .. is amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing her sister Kayla and how the two girls may be similar and/or very different. Personally I can't get enough of both girls and it will be wonderful to see the full initiation of Kayla as I have only see those 25 minute directed-- stop, cut, continue--- edited scenes with Kayla for Pierre's competitors. Nobody does it better than PW.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

I think kayla is quick becoming my favourite girl, i know pierre says kendall has the best pussy he has seen which im not going to disagree with him. But kayla is just so hot im surprised you didnt manage to get both of them in a threesome pierre. :D

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

Darren73 wrote:I think kayla is quick becoming my favourite girl, i know pierre says kendall has the best pussy he has seen which im not going to disagree with him. But kayla is just so hot im surprised you didnt manage to get both of them in a threesome pierre. :D
Pierre mentioned this in the forum. I think it is illegal in the USA for sisters to lick each other, exchange body fluids or he would have tried for a threesome but I will let PW answer this. So he did each girl one on one. Perhaps if they fly to Budapest someday it would be okay to do the sisters in a threesome :)
I love watching both girls, but I can't get enough of Kayla as well. Something about her smile and her eyes when she looks up at the guy. But I am very curious to watch the full initiation with Kayla to decide on my favorite as the personality and other things can be a turn on. Kendall has that personality and looks like she truly enjoys the sex more than other girls I have seen, and it doesn't seem to be about just the money for Kendall, especially being with PW. Just my opinion.

I would love to see more of Kayden and Kendall but I think PW said they are doing nightclub appearances around the country now. Would be a dream to see Kayla in a blow bang swallowing with 3 boys and her first DP. And same for Kendall. :D :D

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

By all means fly them to Budapest as long as they dont kiss each other if that was there wish then why not a threesome. It all depends on how both Kayla and kayden would feel but dont know till you dont ask.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

if they fly to Budapest someday it would be okay to do the sisters in a threesome
Obviously !!!

PW

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

PW-- think there will ever come a day where you'll release the footage of the actual shower at the end now that it is becoming more and more "acceptable" in the industry even in USA?