ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
txtittyfuck
Padawan

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by txtittyfuck »

So much for being first anal...that's what you get for waiting so long to release these videos, Pierre!

I really hope Kylie Quinn fucks you over next since you have been teasing us for so long.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

Wow, I just watched you with Adria Master Pierre. fucking amazing as always how you get these beautiful girls to not only do anal for the first time, but also to swallow every last drop of cum (I like how you come inside mouth, so no cum is lost!! How many times do we see scenes from others where the cum shot misses the mouth and hits the ear, nose or floor... ). And you do it time and time again. Amazing.

Thank you for another special gift for us with this initiation!! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I apreciate your message thank you !!! I have written in words your abreviations because not sure everyone understand CIM or master P !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I apreciate your message thank you !!! I have written in words your abreviations because not sure everyone understand CIM or master P !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
LOL ... thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I have to add that you also do everything while many times holding the camera in one hand!!! Even more difficult to coordinate the cum shot and swallow!!!

That is why you are THE Master!!! :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true that condom + camera in hand are not helping me to be "better" but time by time I set it up in my mind. Only when I'm very tired some days, it's makes my feeling lower and I'm a bit sad of it but it's the way I do the sex on video !!!
Thank you for support ...

PW

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

I understand what you are saying, but from the perspective of a fan who admires your efforts and final product, for me I don't think you need to be "better" because you are the best at what you do and you have been consistently the best for more than 20 yrs. I can't imagine having to be a one man show in the castings, being both the camera man and director, with a condom plus camera in hand, thinking of the best shots, coordinating the shoot in your head and then executing the fuck scene and final cum shot with the POV angle which is amazing of the girl swallowing. (And that is after you convince the girls to do anal, etc.) If you were lazy, you could simply have the wide angle camera shot from a distance the entire casting. But you go the extra step with the hand held POV camera because you care about the final product and your members/fans. I don't know how you do it, but I salute you for all the years of bringing out the best in the girls you shoot, and also always bringing out the best in yourself.. if you are ever feeling down or sad, I hope you read comments like this!!!!
So, thank you again!! :) :)

Leonidas

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks again ...
Well I love sex and enjoy for the feeling I get and to know the planet will watch and many guys will like it. So it's two good reasons to be happy ...
At this minute, I haven't sleep at all last night and I am on the way to make a special scene with Zazie Skymm and I am just glad of the sunny weather and the fact in about two hours I will have good time with an angel, as I enjoyed so much the day Adria Rae came back to give me the chance to take her sweet back door.
I am a lucky bastard !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks again ...
Well I love sex and enjoy for the feeling I get and to know the planet will watch and many guys will like it. So it's two good reasons to be happy ...
At this minute, I haven't sleep at all last night and I am on the way to make a special scene with Zazie Skymm and I am just glad of the sunny weather and the fact in about two hours I will have good time with an angel, as I enjoyed so much the day Adria Rae came back to give me the chance to take her sweet back door.
I am a lucky bastard !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
LOL!!

You are the luckiest bastard !!!!!! :lol: :lol: I want your life!!! I wouldn't have slept all week knowing I was going to have sex with Zazie :lol: :lol: You are indeed living the dream!! It must be a great feeling knowing that your fans all over the world get so much happiness from your videos and the great stories you bring back after these shoots. That is why I love the forum so much! And I forgot to mention how accessible you are on the forum since 2009 when I signed up. I imagine it must be a lot of personal time to run a forum with all the hours you spend answering questions, and complaints, etc. That is another reason this place is so special because we get to interact with the Master.

Don't forget Zazie says she likes her hair pulled and backed kissed ;) ;) She is adorable and a blow bang is always my fantasy with girls like her. She looks like so much fun from her interview!! Enjoy !!! :D

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

and we all got lucky the day Adria came back to you and let you take her!!! :lol: :lol: