INES LENVIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alexandrow
Guru

Re: INES LENVIN

Post by alexandrow »

Some writer here are a bit funny. :lol:

Every time the same questions to Pierre... "when do we see the rest of the part ?" It is like asking George Lucas... after Episode 1 of Star Wars... When do we see the next part??? Next week?

Or Peter Jackson... after the first Lord of the Rings... When do we see the 2nd part? Next month???

Of course... I want the rest of this nice lady also earlier then next year, but I think Pierre do it the right way.

There are 149 + X (100, 200 in the box???) Videos to be updated, and this means that some other girls are maybe first in the head of Pierre.

For myself, I would be happy when something unexpected will happend. A girl from the past which no one have on the list.

And of course Pierre... I know I repeat myself, but please more one vs. one scenes ;)

Let after all please Pierre do his work, he knows what he is doing.

So on... Ta-ta...
You compare two different things

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, I think he is right. You just got two hours video and at the second you ask when will be the final part. It's almost indecent ...
Thanks Weiberabchecker !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

Just when i think you've shown us everything , you bring this girl !
Amazing !
thanks,

S

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

but the final part was already filmed and the star wars episodes not

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How do you know it ? You're the Georges Lucas brother ?
I'm sure he knows better about the next episode of his serie than me about what will be done or not with a girl in a room in the next 2 hours ...

PW

alexandrow
Guru

Post by alexandrow »

How do you know it ?
Seriously?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because when you'll see the end of the casting you will understand how wrong you are and how our business is unpredictible ...

PW

maudm54
Guru

Post by maudm54 »

I don't understand the end of the casting because you wrote that you couldn't shoot with her the next day:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:We tried to shoot a XXXX yesterday with her but she got a problem in one eye the night before and was not able to perform. I have to left Paris now for a new destination and sadly I have no more than Ines casting in my box. But maybe soon we will meet again ...

PW
So what will be in the next update, will there be any sex in it?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course ...

PW