ROSEANNA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ROSEANNA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mouais, faudra trouver mieux comme idée ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

HNIC
Padawan

Post by HNIC »

PW,

This has become my number 1 favourite casting with sex on your entire website.
The main reason is the girl -- I think she was a virgin before right? My French isn't very good but I understood maybe 50% of the interview. She's also beautiful with a perfect body, young, virgin, beurette, Muslim and charmingly shy. It's one of your most naturalistic castings. I was going to ask if you could put subtitles for this one video? Also, do you have any more footage that you recorded but didn't up? i.e Is a director's cut of this scene with no cuts (an update) possible? Because she starts sucking you again after you cum in her mouth (she swallowed it all I think?) and she went from, "Non Monsieur...." to "Cette a bonne!" , I think you might have more footage which you could show? I'll personally be ready to pay 100 euros if you show us the remaining footage of this girl!

The other point is a bit contradictory to what I've said above but you mentioned that this girl got into trouble with her family and had to flee to Hamburg because of her casting video? I think in cases like this - even though you had got her permission --you should not have published her video as a way of minimising any danger to her.

I pray she is okay and safe whatever she is doing. Have you ever had any contact from her?

Just a few comments I thought I'd make! (Also if you've hot any more castings of North African girls still not released, please do so!)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her problem came a bit later after the video was already on DVD all over the world, so by non-publish this video I will have just fucked up myself and anyway she never asked me to do it, so I suppose she doesn't care at all now !!!
About extra footage, yes there are but sorry it will stay as it is ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

HNIC wrote:PW,

This has become my number 1 favourite casting with sex on your entire website.
The main reason is the girl -- I think she was a virgin before right? My French isn't very good but I understood maybe 50% of the interview. She's also beautiful with a perfect body, young, virgin, beurette, Muslim and charmingly shy. It's one of your most naturalistic castings. I was going to ask if you could put subtitles for this one video? Also, do you have any more footage that you recorded but didn't up? i.e Is a director's cut of this scene with no cuts (an update) possible? Because she starts sucking you again after you cum in her mouth (she swallowed it all I think?) and she went from, "Non Monsieur...." to "Cette a bonne!" , I think you might have more footage which you could show? I'll personally be ready to pay 100 euros if you show us the remaining footage of this girl!

The other point is a bit contradictory to what I've said above but you mentioned that this girl got into trouble with her family and had to flee to Hamburg because of her casting video? I think in cases like this - even though you had got her permission --you should not have published her video as a way of minimising any danger to her.

I pray she is okay and safe whatever she is doing. Have you ever had any contact from her?

Just a few comments I thought I'd make! (Also if you've hot any more castings of North African girls still not released, please do so!)
I make absolutely no promises about the when, but I'll translate it for you. It won't be subtitles as it is a kingsize pain in the ass to do. It will be the retranscription here, on this thread.

But first I need proof that you are a customer of Pierre and not just someone who watch his videos somewhere else for free.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He is a member yes ( which unfortuantely doesn't mean it can't be a pirate too, but, as far as I feel it, he is clean )
Thank you for your kindness Grossemite !!!

PW

HNIC
Padawan

Post by HNIC »

Thanks Grossemite,

I am a paying customer of Mr Woodman as he knows!

marclobe
Guru

Post by marclobe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:ahaha j'ai baisé plus de beurettes que j'ai de poils sur le torse !!!
A mon arrivée à Paris puis dans la police au moins une ou deux par semaine, ensuite il y en a eu beaucoup d'autres, je pense entre 200 et 300 en tout... peut-etre plus !

PW
Hi Pierre,

How did you meet girl to have so many ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the street !!! Don't you see there are a lot ???

PW

gullu09
Newb

Post by gullu09 »

where i can get this movie in subtitles?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This month I think ...

PW