CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I still have scene in stock with the end of her casting including another DP.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

^Will the casting be posted this year?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

She made quite a lot of interesting scenes after working with you, there's a few coming in the next month, even anal. I would've never thought she will turn this way.

The camera angle in the WUNF scene during the anal foreplay was really perfect! You should use that in every wunf/casting, one can see everything:body, face and her butt, it was just perfect.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Give me a screen shot than I can see what you mean please ...

PW

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Give me a screen shot than I can see what you mean please ...

PW
Image Voilà, as far as I experienced in most of the scenes you couldn't see the operation zone :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So you didn't see many of my videos !!!
The thing is in present case I can see what I do because the girl know about the camera but when the girl doesn't know, I can't control if I am exactly in the right axe or not ...
BTW Sophie and me will have diner with Chloe after tomorrow !!!

PW

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

That is great! What kind of scene/scenes can you imagine with Chloe?

I've seen a couple... Most of it is shot from the side(Alyssa Divine, Keira Albina) or from the front like Nataly Von and there are ones that shows it but not like this cause the buttcheek hides it like Jezabel,Kendall scenes, I'm not saying those are not good, I'm saying that this is great!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You don't know of course but I usually don't think about all this and I do the visual just by instinc in 90% of the case. So the things you like can be or not be here ...

PW

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You don't know of course but I usually don't think about all this and I do the visual just by instinc in 90% of the case. So the things you like can be or not be here ...

PW
Sure it's not a problem, I just mentioned this was perfect. The instinct is visible on her also, it seems she doesn't like the anal part in any other producers scenes, even the one coming in June you can see it on the trailer.