CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
rodney1964
Guru

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by rodney1964 »

Understood. I was just thinking of when you did - 3 credits, 5 credits? Her videos are one thing I want to make sure I have. :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will don't worry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

waouh her ass look perfect with a dick in it ! merci Pierre ;)

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Are you going to work with her more this trip to the U.S.?

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Yeah you should try to book her again 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We will have a diner this week, then we'll see if I can shot with her again. I love the idea to be in a bed with her again because she's adorable and one of the best fucker on earth but my schedule is very tight. Anyway there will be a solution I guess ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

What kind of scene it would be? A more analish :lol: wunf? She really enjoyed the foreplay of it, it was a bit too fast to the 4th finger but I guess the other scenes will be more gentle.

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:We will have a diner this week, then we'll see if I can shot with her again. I love the idea to be in a bed with her again because she's adorable and one of the best fucker on earth but my schedule is very tight. Anyway there will be a solution I guess ...

PW
Pleeease try to work with her again :) I don't think she will ever do these kind of scenes outside of your website again so the more scenes with you the better.

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

tremend25 wrote:
Pleeease try to work with her again :) I don't think she will ever do these kind of scenes outside of your website again so the more scenes with you the better.
She's already done anal and DP outside of the site and has shot more anal since. But Pierre's work with her so far is her best, which is why I am hoping for me.

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Yeah but even those scenes are like art and soft. very different.

The woodman treatment is her being as nasty as possible. I don't think she will do scenes like that for another company for the rest of her career, that's why I hope to see her work with WCX as much as possible.