CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
rodney1964
Guru

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by rodney1964 »

Pierre has a plan and will do things the way he wants to. Just nice to know there's another DP scene out there.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

frantically editing ?
No man, the only thing I do frantically is fucking the ass of all new girls I got every weeks !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pra786
Padawan

Post by pra786 »

That's true.... But may be you would want to change your web name to something else. What's the point of casting if it releases after 10 other competitors releases it? :roll:

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

true..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Listen there are already anal scene from others with Chloe and you have mine here.
People are able to decide who they prefer and that's all ...
It's not the date of an online video who makes the quality level of the scene but the general atmosphere and what people got in function of their desires. Put one/two/three dick in a hole is one thing but giving a true visual of a first feeling is another thing which comes only once and those who are members here since long time have understood it ...

Anyway you got it first just to make nervous all morons speaking bad :
Chloe-Amour-first-DP.jpg
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _8743.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

What's the point of casting if it releases after 10 other competitors releases it?
The first time is the first time regardless of when it is released. :geek: The responses from the women during this first experience are genuine and unique since they don't know what to expect or how their bodies will respond to the stimulation (good or bad). Finding out that anal or DP gives them incredible pleasure is mind expanding! :D THAT is what is so exciting! :D Seeing that recognition in their faces and the way their bodies respond (even if they have said they would never do this) is what this site is about...Think about it...Was your 10th or 20th time the same as your 1st? :?: :ugeek:

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

What a scene :shock: I missed some foreplay maybe finger treatment or something it just happened from nowhere :lol: and a bit more full Chloe face/body view during the DP but who cares :o

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Listen there are already anal scene from others with Chloe and you have mine here.
People are able to decide who they prefer and that's all ...
It's not the date of an online video who makes the quality level of the scene but the general atmosphere and what people got in function of their desires. Put one/two/three dick in a hole is one thing but giving a true visual of a first feeling is another thing which comes only once and those who are members here since long time have understood it ...

Anyway you got it first just to make nervous all morons speaking bad :
Chloe-Amour-first-DP.jpg
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _8743.html

PW
a titre personnel , je préfères tes scènes , je trouves chloe plus à l'aise lors de l'anal et même de la DP , elle se lâches plus , dans les autres scènes c'est plus technique ont sent qu'elle est concentrée et prends moins son pied !

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Any idea how many credits you'll want for her casting? I want to get enough for Chloe's scenes with you but the casting is members only right now.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's still members only because there are not the castings online yet ... ( I put a "s" because there are 2, first in L-A + second in Budapest with her first DP ever )

PW