EUFRAT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
cyruss
Padawan

Re: EUFRAT

Post by cyruss »

No longer retired. She has some recent work with Dorcel and Clarke

RM Inclán
Padawan

Post by RM Inclán »

No way. Old unreleased stuff

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Old already released stuff !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cyruss
Padawan

Post by cyruss »

Sorry for the misinformation. One of my favorites. I hope she is happy with her life, but wouldn't be upset if she came back either

smf333
Newb

Post by smf333 »

My name is James and I live in the U.K. You won't remember me but I contacted you almost two years ago on the Adult DVD Talk forum enquiring about dates you worked with Eufrat in 2006.
Thanks to your helpful information, I was able to re-date quite a few of her other pictures and movies that were incorrectly dated by other sites from around the time of your Xcalibur - The lords of sex movie.
Due to work commitments, I, unfortunately, missed Eufrat's entire career, only discovering her 3 years after she retired! As a result, I've spent the last 4 years joining sites and collecting everything that I can about her trying to fill in details that may not have been known about her at the time. I think she was one of those unique individuals that come around once in a lifetime to truly excel at whatever it is they wish to achieve. The response I've had from people that worked with her have also supported this, but they have emphasized that she was not only a very funny and witty person, but also humble, and down-to-earth, despite her incredible beauty.

When I'm not catching up on Eufrat's career my other pastimes include flying, (I have a valid PPL) Astronomy, and continuing to rebuild my old Pontiac Firebird. I also like to collect items relating to these Hobbies and I have amongst other things, a Concorde cockpit window which I have made into a pretty cool coffee table, a space shuttle heatproof tile that was actually flown on the shuttle Endeavour in 2007, as well as many other autographs and collectables form people that I admire.

So far, I have been in contact with many photographers, directors like yourself, and agencies, asking about picture shoots and outdoor locations and dates that Eufrat completed during her career. I've been amazed at just how many people have fond memories working with her despite the passage of time. On gaining my membership to your site a few days ago, I spent a lot of time in the forums reading comments that are now over a decade old about Eufrat. The fact that even after all this time both of you remain very good friends remarkable, and is reflected in the pictures of you both together. Apart from one or two of the other models, that is something I haven't come across amongst the many people I have spoken with that worked with her.

This gave me an idea, it's a crazy one, but I can ask. Because I missed Eufrat's career, I have absolutely no memorabilia of hers other than pictures and movies on my computer. I never visited any of the adult conventions to meet or have Eufrat sign an autograph for me, or even go and see her at some of the world superbike events, which would have actually just been down the road! I must stress that I don't want to talk to, meet, or know anything about Eufrat's life now. I thoroughly believe that her life today is of no business of mine, and I would never want to know anything about her private life today. Similarly, if you believe that even contacting her would upset her in this regard, I completely understand if you refused my request.

However, I have at this time an opportunity to offer Eufrat what for me is a large amount of money (17,800czk - $850) for some specific items of hers (shoes - dress) as a souvenir from when she was modelling, should she still possess and want to part with them. I'm sure that she would have thrown them away by now, but if like my sister, she keeps her old clothes for years if not decades in her wardrobe, she might be tempted to part with them for a very loyal (if late) admirer! It's a very unusual request I know and I have no idea if this would be at all possible. But I'm a big believer in that if you don't ask, you don't get, I've been working really hard these last two years and I may never have the funds or opportunity to do this again. So I leave this up to your good judgment, as to whether you can help contact Eufrat with this request. I can provide pictures of the items in question, but I just wanted to introduce myself and find out if this would be at all possible with you first.

Also, on a bit of a side note. I've been talking with a photographer who worked with Eufrat and Jan in what he was fairly sure was 2007 when they shot a movie/picture set for him. But on Eufrat's interview with you in 2010, she said her last ever boy/girl movie was for you in 2006? I know you said that her boyfriend didn't know that you both had sex at the hotel, I thought that at some point he found out (after Xcalibur) and this caused them to break up? Did this actually happen, or were they ok and continue to shoot together? I guess that would explain the 2007 date that the other photographer gave me. This is the only part of her career that seems to be still shrouded in mystery for me, so any information you're willing to share would be appreciated... of course, I understand also if you don't.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I'm sure get many thousands of requests!

James.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for this long post !!!

Look, I can only tell you that you have the casting date on the video and everywhere on the net you can read Xcalibur was shoot from July to September 2006 in Prague. So you can easily get your answer ...

About the other things, I prepare myself an online shop with girls clothes/shoes from scenes but about Eufrat I can't help you the way you wish because many people try get in contact with models using many reasons often not the real ones.
I will send her your email and post, that's all I can do and exceptionnaly because otherwise i will do just that kind of thing in all my days !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smf333
Newb

Post by smf333 »

Hi Pierre,

That's very kind of you to pass on my email, it's far more than I thought I would achieve! Sorry for the long post, I do tend to go on a little, but I am an honorable man.

All the best.

James.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That's why I take time to answer you with pleasure !!!

PW

zarafan
Padawan

Post by zarafan »

Your post James is wonderful. Reminds a little bit to me. We both arrived late to this golden era of beautiful czech models. You love Eufrat, mine is Suzana P. I tried everything to collect old stuff of Suzana and I still looking for her on the net.
Wish you the best of luck and hope Eufrat answer you!
All the best!

smf333
Newb

Post by smf333 »

Hi zarafan,

Thanks! Unfortunately I heard nothing in reply to my request, I guess that's the price of arriving late! I didn't expect an answer to be honest as it really was a long shot. But still, if you don't buy a ticket you'll never win the lottery, so I thought I'd give it a go anyway. I'm not sure who Zuzana P is, is she the blonde model with really large breasts? I can remember her from around that time.

James.