VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Listen, she will be with a good agent, he will know where she has to be and what she will have to do !!! She is a big girl and for sure she will enjoy USA ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Listen, she will be with a good agent, he will know where she has to be and what she will have to do !!! She is a big girl and for sure she will enjoy USA ...

PW
bonjour pw merci pour elle tu as fait se que tu avait a faire apres comme tu dit ses une grande fille est je lui souhaite que le meilleur

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Listen, she will be with a good agent, he will know where she has to be and what she will have to do !!! She is a big girl and for sure she will enjoy USA ...

PW
I see. I hope you're right.

What about hardcore scenes? I know she's currently g/g and bf only, but do you think there's a possibility for more? I figured her move to the US might be a sign that it's a possibility. Although I'm wary of companies like the one I mentioned, I would still love to see her work for Brazzers, RealityKings, or EvilAngel.

If she ever goes back to b/g, the ultimate for me would be to see her do a scene with Rocco.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rocco, Manuel, Nacho and thousand of others will be good in any case until she does BG again. But at the moment she has no any intentions like that and if it changes you'll be the first to know ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

What stood out to me about your scene with Viola is that you just couldn't have enough of her breasts. I liked that. I know hers are special, but I wish you gave the puppies more love with other girls.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw quel qun a des news ou la direct model ses un feu de paille ??? MERCI

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am a fan of nice breast but as you said Viola's ones are unique reason why they got a special attention ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

elle a disparue de LA direct model ! :( :( :( :( :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mais t'es vraiment pas fini toi, elle n'a jamais été sur le site de LAdirect models donc elle ne peut pas avoir disparu de là ou elle n'a jamais été ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Mais t'es vraiment pas fini toi, elle n'a jamais été sur le site de LAdirect models donc elle ne peut pas avoir disparu de là ou elle n'a jamais été ...

PW
elle était sur le site il y a 3 jours donc je suis pas fou , je l'ai vue !