ENOLLA CALABRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ENOLLA CALABRE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true she is amazing in this video my dear Enolla ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

@urevoir
Padawan

Post by @urevoir »

One more " to be continued "...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and I'm sure after all the destruction she already got in this video with my 4 friends and me, many Enolla's fans will enjoy to see more soon but motherfuckers pirates are not happy to know they will promote my work now. So yes I see why you are so sad. But only bad people like you can complain about anything because in reality where will you get what you have already got with Enolla ? NO WHERE ELSE !!!
So, as a NON MEMBER of this site, knowing in less that 24 hours there is a "to be continued" at the end of Enolla's Wunf video, it's obvious you're one of the thieves here or just someone watching P2P content, but in any case better you just shut the fuck up and you're banned ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

Yeah well said Pierre ! i haven't see the Enolla WUNF scene yet but will very very soon coz as you know, i am a real Enolla's fan and supporter. Merci, grazie and thanks to you and Enolla !

enolla-fan
Padawan

Post by enolla-fan »

Just bought the fantastic, so long-awaited no-mask video with Enolla - just the Goddess of Passion and Attraction!!!! :!: (still downloading 4K version, have seen the 540p version yet).
I have hardly ever seen a more sincere and passionate girl!!! :!: :!:
She's simply the BEST!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree she is very passionnate by sex and it's easy to see it !!!

PW

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

Does Enolla plan for more? Or is her fantasies completed?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she wanted to continued but sadly some idiots have all fucked up by puting her Video on pirate sites. So now she does't want do more. :(
I have some more material with her but anyway I feel sad for her !!!

PW

cyruss
Padawan

Post by cyruss »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well she wanted to continued but sadly some idiots have all fucked up by puting her Video on pirate sites. So now she does't want do more. :(

PW
That's really unfortunate. She has a very unique look. Reminds me of the 80s/90s supermodels with her height and dark features. She just needs to add a few kilos. But as a performer, she is one of the best I have seen on this site. I hope she does more, but what she has done already is great! Good job, Pierre

enolla-fan
Padawan

Post by enolla-fan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well she wanted to continued but sadly some idiots have all fucked up by puting her Video on pirate sites. So now she does't want do more. :(
PW
Pierre, I don't fully understand exactly what might have happened. Did 'the idiots' steal and publish some of her private home videos? Or did they steal and publish some of the videos she had participated in at your studio? And why did those things made her so upset? If Enolla didn't ask to keep it a secret, it'd be interesting to know exactly what happened...
cyruss wrote:That's really unfortunate.... Reminds me of the 80s/90s supermodels with her height and dark features....
Yes, the 80/90s models were, first of all, natural! They were principally slender, tall, passionate, with NO disgusting silicone!!