AMELIA LYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
hooper
Guru

Re: AMELIA LYN

Post by hooper »

Why even bother respond to the trolls? By now people have made up their mind who they want to believe, Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and the answer is on the way right now !!!
The casting has been updated and I think this lady will understand she should have been smarter not open her mouth because I never had any intention to show what I am OBLIGED to show now by her fault.
It doesn't mean I will always be someone who need to justified himself in the future but I hope next one who will said on her twitter I put apple juice in her mouth will think twice next time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierrot, I have similar attacks in the last time, girls/former students talk unreal and unprooved things about me and the terrible situation is that they do not have to proove, it`s up to me to proove that they are wrong.

About the motivation of Amelia - a big ??? as often concerning women...

But as I wrote, I enjoyed her very much and she got a good treatment. This should come back to the focus.

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

Now, everything is clear and everybody know who is the cheater.
Thanks for all

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't like such situation but sometime it needs to face reality and make the cheaters shut the fuck up !!!
Anyway no need for anyone to make another challenge to force me to proove anything, I don't think I will follow this game again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

moi j'aime bien quand tu apportes ce genre de preuve :lol: :lol: :lol:

c'est beau

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW