MORGAN RODRIGUEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Crackers
Guru

Re: MORGAN RODRIGUEZ

Post by Crackers »

Fe

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

February 20 means already 15% of 2016 year. Can we know now if you fucked her ass or not?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you are right I must tell you even if 2016 it's until december 31 !!!

So the answer is : YES and soon you will see it. She is an angel.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Elle n'est pas dans la liste d'update mais si j'ai bien compris tu vas bientot diffuser son initiation ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui exactement !!!
je ne dis pas toujours tout, je ne publie pas toujours tout et je me branle mentalement certain jours quand je sais à quel point la concurrence s'enerve de ma façon de faire et c'est trop jouissif.
Morgan a été longuement sollicité par des gens que je n'aime pas spécialement entre mars et septembre l'an dernier pour faire anal ce qu'elle a refusé.
Ensuite il s'est passé un truc et elle a appelé mon assistante pour me voir, je voulais qu'elle vienne à Budapest mais elle a refusé, alors j'ai attrapé trois de mes gars et j'ai dit OK on se fait un week-end à Prague, on péchera bien quelque chose au cas où la belle Morgan nous plante.
Et finalement non ... elle est venue, a fait une initiation avec DP et en plus j'ai pu faire le premier BG avec DAP d'Empera grace à elle.
Donc finalement on est resté un peu plus que le week end, et elle a rebossé à nouveau pour XXXX.
La suite est assez habituelle, je l'ai laissé se balader chez tout le monde, bosser les yeux grands ouvert chez des concurrents pas gentils en sachant qu'elle ne dirait jamais oui pour eux ( quoi que parfois les choses changent avec les liasses de billet énormes qu'il peuvent poser sur la table ) mais Morgan a tenu bon et n'a pas la moindre intention de se faire mettre le fion en manche d'anorak chez d'autres !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Bravo Pierre ! t'es le meilleur

Marko Alexey
Padawan

Post by Marko Alexey »

Good evening Mr PW

Sorry but i need to puntualize smt here as i'm continuinig to read more and more and more bullshit agains Praha,against people working there and so on...
I've been fucked up from Praha's people after 4 months i worked there...so actually really i don't have nothing to defend about that city...anyway fortunately not everyhting's there is shit and i love that city, where i'm working as independent agent with good results and many projects in the pipe...

About Miss Morgan,i was one of the first to call her to work in prague as i know very well how that city is working and speaking good cz language help me a lot....
She refused to shoot anal there probably for money reason or lack of works through Praha agencies .-) ,nothing personal against anyone....
After telling that,i'm very happy that she can earn good money shooting anal under a "Big name" like your production has.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Again money, money, money !!!
2 companies have offered her a deal at 5000 euros for that and she says NO WAY.
Do you think I am the kind of man who will spent over this for a lady even so adorable ?
No !!! But Morgan is not a prostitute, she is pretty, she knows that and she just wish having fun and no have the Lady D face on a video or go to hospital like Annabelle.
So with me she knew after speaking with many girls that all will be OK, and it was ...
And she came back for more and will do again for sure !!!
I like her a lot ...
Morgane-Rodriguez-Dped-for-first-time.jpg
PW

Marko Alexey
Padawan

Post by Marko Alexey »

yes yes perfectly understand situation ;) ;)

sebian123
Newb

Post by sebian123 »

hi pierre
when will video morgan rodriguez? . I would like to see that . She is very sweet.
In March already be available? I have to see that.
LET ME KNOW