CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tremend25
Guru

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by tremend25 »

Does this mean the contract issue is over and you can start posting her scenes?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was never any contract between Chloe and me. She was always free to do what she wanted. It's her agency who has garanteed me anal exclusivity till November 15.2015
I speak regulary with Greg about her scene she did for him. No secret, it's normal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wunderbaum
Newb

Post by wunderbaum »

When is another scene with Chloe coming up?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yomorrow will arrive online the Wunf 180 with Chloe Amour ...
I read on some forum that some people think she doesn't like anal sex. I hope they will watch that one and will understand that, with me, she enjoyed a lot anal sex !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

I have watched her first anal scene posted here few months ago and also the recent one with the competitor. She liked Ray Mancini's anal much more so I'm sure she also loved the woodman anal exercize 8-) I have 3 credits ready for tommorow good luck!

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yomorrow will arrive online the Wunf 180 with Chloe Amour ...
I read on some forum that some people think she doesn't like anal sex. I hope they will watch that one and will understand that, with me, she enjoyed a lot anal sex !!!

PW
If you watch the scene at Tushy you'll see why they say that, like a horse trying to have sex with a keyhole without lube.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Possible, but me I have the key of her backdoor ...

PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Is the upcoming scene the one with Christiana? I thought they did a scene together

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No they didn't ...

Today evening, the wonderful Chloe Amour's tight ass will be stuffed again for you in WakeUpnFuck 180 !!!
Chloe-Amour---WakeUpnFuck-180.jpg
PW